5,131 results
All reviews parkway parade free shuttle east coast park changi airport shopping centre accor member shuttle service the executive lounge nearest mrt station food court public transport chinese restaurant buffet breakfast swimming pool spacious room local food pleasant stay
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went to Singapore a couple of weeks a go, and decided to stay at this hotel. This is my very first time to visit Singapore, and I can tell you this hotel is worth to stay. This hotel was located in Roxy in what seems to be a suburban area. Room was clean and nice with bathtub, hot shower and off course free WiFi. There is also free shuttle services to the city and to the airport which is a huge advantages for travelers. My book wasn't come with breakfast so I can't review the breakfast in this hotel. Check in and check out was quite fast, smooth, and we got the welcome drink also. Nice hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrandMercureRoxy_GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Hari Agung N,

thank you very much for sharing this wonderful review of your stay at the Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy. It is great to know that you had such a good time during your first visit to Singapore and that you enjoyed the facilities and friendly services provided - including our free airport and city shuttle bus.

Thank you again for sharing your experience! We hope to see you again soon and we look forward to making your next visit as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We went for a 4N Singapore trip in December 2017. We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and it was a really enjoyable stay. Room was clean and well maintained.
Breakfast was good. Location of the hotel is great.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GrandMercureRoxy_GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Sumantra S,

We very much appreciate your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy. It is great to know that you had such a good time, enjoying the facilities and services provided.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Late last month, my family and I dined at Jia Wei after a long lapse of almost a year. To our surprise, Bernice, one of the staff, could remember us and even remember our dislikes for certain types of food. The food there is sumptuous and the good service rendered brings the dining experience to a level higher.

We returned to the restaurant today again and as usual, Bernice served us warmly. The rest of the staff were also attentive to our needs. Our plates were constantly changed and tea regularly refilled.

The reason for missing out the 5th star is that the bamboo clams we had tonight were too dry. Could have more sauce in it. One thing good about them is that they take feedback very seriously and continually ask for customers for areas for improvement.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GrandMercureRoxy_GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear foxypiggy,

We very much appreciate your wonderful comments regarding your return to our Jia Wei Chinese Restaurant. It is great to know that you once again enjoyed the delicious food and the friendly service provided.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team - and especially with Bernice! I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and product.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you again soon.

General Manager & the Roxy Team

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I was in Singapore for one day business trip . There is a mall in front of the hotel with lots of good options restaurants and quit shopping when you are short on time.
Hotel has a big pool and very well equipped gym.
They do have a bakery near reception for on the go grabs.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
GrandMercureRoxy_GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Seherawat,

thank you very much for posting this great review of your stay at the Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy. It is wonderful to know that you had such a good time, enjoying the handy location of the hotel as well as the facilities and services provided.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and for recommending our hotel to fellow travelers! We hope to see you again soon and look forward to making your next visit as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a good stay here. It’s not very big but you can see that they are quite thoughtful with the design and decor. I was happy that the room is well-furnished, simple design, and is not small and cramped like other hotels of the same price. Bathroom has a bath tub, good toiletries/ amenities, but no toilet bidet. The only issue during my stay is that the walls are thin so you can hear people walking/talking/running outside the hallway, doors closing, etc. so you may get disturbed every now and then, especially in the morning. I woke up to the noise of people talking and children playing and running around so that one is a downer.

Staff is attentive and nice though. I like the area it’s in - the hotel has several shopping malls, restaurants and cafes surrounding it and it’s nice to just walk around and go to either one to get something to eat or even shop. Malls nearby are Parkway Parade, I12 Katong, Katong Square and Katong V. It’s good for tourists and those looking for a hotel to stay in that’s not very far from Changi Airport.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrandMercureRoxy_GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Maria T,

We very much appreciate your kind comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Roxy, here in the vibrant and historic Katong district on Singapore's beautiful East Coast. It is nice to know that you had an enjoyable stay, appreciating the handy location of our hotel, as well as the facilities and friendly service provided.