What a lovely hotel ! Our room was very comfortable and had a small balcony with great views. The hotel atrium was amazing (apparently the largest atrium in Asia). All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful although language was a problem on occasions when trying to order food & drink.
The self service breakfast was amazing with food catering for all nationalities. My only criticism here was that the waiting staff at breakfast time could have been more attentive to customers, as coffee or tea had to be served by them but there didn’t seem to be anyone responsible for serving it.
We also had a meal in the Chinese restaurant and unlike other comments on Trip Advisor, we found the service to be really good and the food was amazing. We wanted plain egg fried rice with our meal which was not on the menu but this was not a problem and we got it.
Our only criticism of the hotel was that the large atrium echoed noise which could be heard in the bedrooms. We could clearly hear the caged birds that were in the public areas and on one night we could hear the sounds of a large party being held in one of the function rooms.
The hotel has easy access directly into a shopping centre which has several food courts serving all types of food.
If you are in Singapore and like gardens, then a trip to the Singapore Botanical gardens is a must. We took a taxi there which was cheap and entry to the main Gardens is free, but for a small cost you can go into the Orchid Garden to see the World’s largest display of orchids – it was amazing !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An acclaimed award winning five star luxury hotel in the heart of the city, Marina Mandarin Singapore offers breathtaking views of of the Marina Bay and financial district, as well as convenient access to the Marina Square Shopping Mall, and is minutes away from Sands Expo & Convention Center and Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre. Directly opposite The Esplanade, Singapore's performing arts centre, the hotel is also within walking distance to attractions such as Gardens by the Bay and the Singapore Flyer, and is perfectly situated right on the trackside of the annual Singapore Grand Prix Formula One race ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Mandarin Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Mandarin Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore