8 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$152
eDreamsUS$152
travelup.comUS$218
7,843 results
All reviews meritus club marina bay marina square shopping mall suntec city premier room club floor duty manager an upgrade late check buffet breakfast raffles hotel mrt station orchard road aquamarine atrium mm mandarin
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Arrived to the Hotel lobby was greeted by good staff, check in was fast and pleasant. Room was wonderful and spacious. When I was wandering around the hotel a staff approach me asking if he could help me and I answer could u shoe me aroundthe hotel and he said yes. He show me the swimming pool and the gym and even how to get to the marina square with getting wet in the rain. Would like to say thank you to hasnan for taking the time to show me the hospitality. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Herlina45
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay PRSMB, Owner at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear Herlina45,

Thank you for taking time to share your review.

It is a joy knowing that you had a 5-star experience while staying with us especially highlighting our fast check in, spacious rooms and our friendly team which was of great assistance to you. Rest assured we will relay your kind compliment to Hasnan.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2021

Great experience, wonderful service by hotel reception.
Love the ambience and room design. Was served by Christine, Reika and Syikin throughout our stay and they helped us to ensure a pleasant stay. Whole check in process was easy and quick.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank varianang
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay PRSMB, Owner at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear varianang,

Thank you for taking time to share your review.

It is a joy knowing that you had a 5-star experience while staying with us and that our wonderful service and comfortable rooms was to your liking. Rest assured we will relay your kind compliments to Christine, Reika and Syikin for their excellent service.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Firstly, we are appreciative towards ParkRoyal for their generous “thank you” offer in rewarding Singapore healthcare worker with free complimentary stays. Being fortunate to receive it, we’ll like to thank you for the lovely stay.
Review
Although the hotel isn’t eye catching from the exterior, upon entering, one is greeted with a spacious grand atrium that is accented with lots of greens, wood and natural light. Taking the stunning glass elevators to our floor, you get to take it the beautiful, enclosed paradise-like spirit of the atrium.
The room is simple yet elegant. All the furnishings seem fresh (newly renovated) with a charming balcony that has a picturesque view of the city. Being honest, the main highlight of the room was the bed. I have stayed in many hotels through my travels but never have a bed felt so comfortable. The moment I checked in and laid on it at 2pm, I ended up sleeping till 7pm. (Could also be from the long hours working nights in the hospital recently).
The most innovative part of the hotel will have to be the integrated hotel chatbot assistant. Ordering in-room services, booking of facilities, checking in-house restaurants etc. All of these could be done effortlessly in the chatbot app.
There is a lot to write about especially the gym, swimming pool, the delicious food in the Peppermint restaurant etc but for the sake of concision, I will have to end with the most important factor that makes or breaks a hotel. The staff.
The hotel, restaurant and concierge staffs were incredibly professional. Well dressed and courteous, their hospitality exceeds SIA’s “for looks only” stewardesses and it is what I feel makes the hotel such a delight to stay in. A short story, as we were checking out, concierge and security staffs, Ravi and Hussein, had a lovely chat with us. As we were pushing our luggage out to the carpark, they called another staff to assist us. The luggage was light having only one day worth of clothes, so we naturally refused the help. They were adamant and refused our No, saying that he needs to escort us down to the carpark so we could “leave in style”. This was just one of the many lovely encounters with the hotel staffs.
If I could give some areas to improve on, It will the “capped volume” of the Chromecast TV feature and the lack of sun shading umbrellas for the seats by the pool. Overall, I had an awesome stay with ParkRoyal and I’m dying to plan another stay with them in the future.

Room tip: Higher lvled rooms have better views
1  Thank uzerdanial555

Dear uzerdanial555,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent stay.

We are delighted to hear that you had a 5-star experience while staying with us especially highlighting our hotel facilities, comfortable rooms and our friendly team which was of great assistance to you. Rest assured we will relay your kind compliments to Ravi and Hussein.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

1 night staycation at the newly renovated PARKROYAL Marina Bay (formally know as Marina mandarin) The lobby area surrounds by lots of greenery, wood accents and with natural lights, is like being in a garden.
The Room is fresh,clean,spacious and is well equipped with all the necessary amenities and the non-carpeted floor make the room much cleaner feel.
And we love the daybed at the balcony area where we can relax and enjoy some sunlight while staying comfort in our room.
Booking of facilities is simple and quick too, with the QR code’s and chatbot app.
Overall we really enjoyed our staycation, look forward to another stay with the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYSheng

Dear NYSheng,

Thank you for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It is a joy knowing that you had a 5-star experience while staying with us and that our lobby area, clean and spacious rooms and our room facilities was to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

I stay at the hotel on 28th Dec - 30th Dec. Upon check out i forget about my BRAND NEW JEANS which i hang in the wardrobe. I called their hotline to check if i can retrieve back my brand new denizen jeans with braun buffel belt and i was told that they will need to check under the lost & found department and also with their housekeeping. But to my disappointment, I receive a call back from them and they said that their housekeeping claims that they DIDN’T SEE and jeans hanging in the wardrobe while they were clearing the room. Its really unbelievable how can they claim that they do not see it when i clearly remember that i hang it in the wardrobe and its not even a week after my checkout that i called and enquired. This really shows the hotel housekeeping staff are VERY NOT TRUSTWORTHY. THIS WILL BE MY 1ST & LAST VISIT TO THE HOTEL AS I TOTALLY HAVE LOST THE TRUST OF THIS HOTEL STAFF.

THOSE WHO ARE STAYING OVER AT THE HOTEL PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank my-dy123
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay PRSMB, Owner at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear my-dy123,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

At the PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay Singapore, we pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests, therefore we are deeply concerned with the comments of your recent experience at our hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the actions taken on our end to track the lost items.

Upon receiving your inquiries one day after your check-out, the team conducted an exhaustive search even when the room was already occupied by another guest. We also did a thorough investigation with no effort spared, and regret to advise that no item was found. There was also no evidence indicating any foul play.

We understand the pain of losing something, no matter the item, and would like to assure you that the hotel stands against any dishonesty. To better address your concerns, we would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person. Please reach out to us at enquiry.prsmb@parkroyalhotels.com or telephone number 6845 1183 so that we can assist you further.