Whenever a string of conferences hits Singapore you have to get creative with your hotel bookings. I have spent a lot of time at the Four Seasons but never at its little sister down the road. When a business event landed at the 4S amid a price squeeze, I decided to add a five minute walk and save a decent amount of money.
Rooms, service, breakfast, Internet: you can check all the boxes. And if you want/need to be around that part of Orchard Road then the location is also a plus. Plenty of shopping, eating, and drinking to be done within walking distance. Taxi service is a nuisance and perish the thought of seeing a Financial Times before you leave for work in the morning, but neither of those issues are specific to the Regent; they are just features of the neighborhood. Overall I found the Regent to be a solid choice of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent