6 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$252
Orbitz.comUS$252
getaroom.comUS$383
7,888 results
All reviews melt cafe marina bay dolce vita city suite the club lounge pool staff breakfast buffet pool area is luxury hotel fantastic hotel suntec city late check shopping mall orchard road mo concierge staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend check in to Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the 24th May’21. The hotel staffs all are friendly. Especially I would like to thanks the house keeping service staffs name Miss Bee Hong and her Colleague Miss Floria for the excellent service for total customer satisfaction. Once again, thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christian Hassing, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear BobbySoo

As we pride ourselves on delivering world-class hospitality and experiences to all our guests, we are heartened to hear that the exemplary reception and service extended by my colleagues, particularly Bee Hong and Floria had contributed to making your staycation a wonderful one. We are thankful for your compliments and will continue to enhance our legendary quality experience to ensure that your next visit will be another pleasant and enjoyable one.

We await the pleasure of welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Special thanks for Mr. Kok Yuan on his recommendation to stay in this hotel. He patiently answered all my questions prior to the booking and also take note of my surprise to my girlfriend (wife-to-be). When we checked in to the room, we were told for the upgrade to a better view (thanks again Mr. Kok Yuan). We were wow by the superb view facing marina bay sands and Singapore flyer. We enjoyed every moments of our stay. We will be back in July once the restriction is eased.

Dear jobina706

As we believe that personalised service and attention to the smallest details are important, it brings us joy to learn that our colleagues, especially Kok Yuan had gone the extra mile in ensuring that your staycation experience was an extraordinary one. We are indeed fortunate to be situated at a strategic location, which rewards many guests like yourself, a stunning view of Marina Bay from the comfort of our well-appointed rooms. Thank you for expressing your interest in staying with us again. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Ian Soh, our Director of Rooms at ians@mohg.com should you wish to book for your next stay.

We hope your experience on this occasion will bring you back for many more unforgettable moments at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was checked in by Ms. Masyitah, who was very polite, attentive and patient. She even informed me that I got a free upgrade to the MBS view room! :)

Overall a very enjoyable stay with Mandarin Oriental despite covid19. Room Service was fast! Staff were all friendly.

Noticed there were housekeeping staff constantly cleaning the lifts, especially the buttons where many people touches.

Room amenities were great. Comfy bed and pillows as well.

And best of all, the view was splendid. Waking up to a good view really brightened up my day.

Was checked out by Ms. Hui Ru, who was quick & efficient.

Great stay and would come back again!

Room tip: MBS view room was great!

Dear jlim92

Thank you for the perfect score review. As we pride ourselves on delivering world-class hospitality and experiences to all our guests, we are heartened to hear that the exemplary reception and service extended by my colleagues, especially Masyitah and Hui Ru had ensured that your stay with us was a smooth and enjoyable one. We are indeed fortunate to be situated at the heart of Marina Bay, which rewards our guests with views of the beautiful city skyline. Likewise, it brings us joy to know that our comfortable accommodation, room amenities as well as our robust cleaning and sanitation procedures have greatly impressed you. Your words of praise will certainly be shared with the team as I am sure they will be thrilled to know that their efforts in making your stay memorable have made a positive difference. Thank you for expressing your interest in staying with us again. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Ian Soh, our Director of Rooms at ians@mohg.com should you wish to book for your next stay.

We await the pleasure of welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thumbs up to the staffs at MO, who are really helpful and nice during our stay! The staffs greet us cheerfully whenever they see us and provide excellence service, which is a great experience for us at MO.

Special shout out to receptionist, Katya, who assisted us for both check-in and check-out, and always show her cheerful smile while talking to us.

It's an enjoyable staycation!

Dear shandykyf

Thank you for the glowing review. As we pride ourselves on delivering world-class hospitality and experiences to all our guests, we are heartened to hear that the exemplary reception and service extended by my colleagues, especially Katya had contributed to making your staycation an enjoyable one. I look forward to conveying your praises with my team as it is comments like yours that will definitely encourage them to continuously exceed expectations.

It is our pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many more wonderful stays.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed every bit of our stay here. From the welcome decor, to the 5-star service, to the best view from our room. We are speechless. I am surprised that they have a lot of environment-friendly features in the room. Their food is superb! We were happy that they have a lot of vegetarian foods in their menu. The staffs are very friendly and they even gave us souvenirs. I want to thank my former boss, Mr. Kok Yuan Choo, for all his help in organizing this staycation for us. Our experience is beyond our expectations.

Dear shandykyf