US$358
US$292
US$255
Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$181
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$164
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$199
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$184
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

US$152
  • Pool
Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$126
US$99
US$692
US$496
MarinaBaySands
4,314 results
All reviewstiffin roombilliard roomcourtyard suitemonkey nutsfamous long barwriters barthe palm courtpeanut shells on the floorcourtyard barhigh teapersonal butlerbucket listbutler servicecolonial stylemain buildingrooftop poolmarina bay sands
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Just drinking a simple Singapore sling I enjoyed the atmosphere of good old times ( that werent as good `),of luxury and freedom. There are lots of events you can enjoy even if you are not able to afford a a few nights

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank UrsulaDolinga
Pierre J, General Manager at Raffles Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. You pointed out correctly that there are numerous events & activities guests can participate in, even if they do not stay with us. September in particular will be a very active month as the Grande Dame will be celebrating her 125th anniversary - details can be found on our website and Facebook page.

I look forward to having you next time again with us.

Pierre Jochem,
General Manager Raffles Hotel Singapore & Regional Vice President, Operations, Asia Pacific, Raffles Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 14 August 2012

The husband & I decided to splash the cash & stay at Raffles for 3 nights on a recent trip to Singapore to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. From the moment we entered the lobby we were transported to another world, nothing was too much trouble for the receptionist who even though it was 10.00 am and check in wasn't until 2.00 pm escorted us to the lovely pool bar and ordered us complimentary Singapore Slings to start our day! And things just kept on getting better. The pool guy was great, feeding us exotic fruits & water until our suite was ready, then the receptiionist once again escorted us to it and introduced us to our very own personal butler who proceeded to hand us a "pillow menu" where we could choose from a selection of pillows for our stay.............I was speechless!
We unpacked & ventured out to the Long Bar where we were immediately seated in a reseved area for residents only and encouraged to sample the vast amounts of complimentary monkey nuts that adorned each table. The waitress told us about a great band that was playing there that night and booked us a great table at the front, all part of the service!
Our stay just kept getting better, all the staff are so helpful, smiling always and they all addressed us by our full names (how do they remember??) everywhere we went. Next morning we had breakfast served on our balcony by our butler (you can also have it served in your suite or poolside) which was amazing! We loved visiting Raffles museum and the Indian doorman was great, really helpful & chatty everytime we came in and out of the hotel. The Billiard room is also worth a visit as is breakfast in the main restaurant, I had the best eggs Benedict I have ever had in there on our second morning.
We never dined at Raffles in the evening but certainly spent many hours in the Long bar working our way through the cocktail list and wine menu.
I can highly recommend Raffles for a special occasion, I love the old Colonian feel of the hotel and the sheer grandeur of it all & hope for a return trip again one day.

Room Tip: We paid a little bit more to stay in the Palm Court & we had lovely views over the stunning gardens. Drinks aren't cheap-cocktails are £15 & the cheapest bottle of wine is £65 but it's no more than you would pay in a nice restaurant in London.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Helen N

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for your detailed review of our hotel & staff, I am glad you had a pleasant stay. Thank you also for the photos you posted, they will certainly help other traveler's in their decisionn-making.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you & your husband again - be it for a general holiday or a special occasion.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

A hotel of exceptional character. Colonial style building/atmosphere. Great experience. Nice suite. Service is beyond any expectation. Very good and recommendable main dining restaurant with top professional head sommelier. Breakfast second to none.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Pierre J, General Manager at Raffles Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for sending your review after your stay, I am delighted to hear that we could impress you. I look forwrad to welcoming you again,

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Stayed here for two days and I truly enjoyed it.
For me the strenghts were:
- great rooms, spacious classic and good bathroom
- increadible service, friendly fast and correct
- great breakfast with again great service
It is an oasis of calm in the miiddle of the town, central to everything.
A place to return to...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank srm_56347

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Thank you for writing a review on your stay at Raffles Hotel Singapore. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the rooms, the service as well as the breakfast. I hope there will be more occasions to have you at our hotel.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Chose Raffles as I had heard so much about it and have to say it lived up to the expectation. I stayed just for the night as was flying back home and wanted to split the journey. I was blown away by the atmosphere and the cocktails in the Bar. The hotel has the vibe one would expect from one of the world classics. I would definitely stay there again when back in Singapore.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rj911jr
Pierre J, General Manager at Raffles Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Greetings from Raffles Hotel Singapore!

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us, I am glad to hear that we could impress you and make your stay special. Please do visit us again, we look forward to having you with us!