“Completely satisfied”

Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Ranked #3 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Amazing service with good service and staffs! Stayed there for 2 nights, the room was way too big for the 3 of us; the breakfast was very delicious with wide selections Definitely will recommend the hotel to my frds!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Great service, staff was very friendly and hotel was in perfect condition. Walking distance to shopping centers and bus stop across the street. Nice pool area and breakfast was fantastic.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I don't know what's happened. I am a Four Seasons Hotel devotee. Been staying in this wonderful hotel chain since the mid 90's. Recently I visited Singapore on a business trip. I booked a junior suite. Upon entering the room, large enough to be certain, I couldn't help noticing that the furniture looked like something I'd be more likely to see in a 15 year old 3 star hotel in mainland China. That is, old and not very clean looking. I called reception to ask if they had any updated rooms and was told no. Asked if the bigger suite was any better, again no. Had I not prepaid I would have checked out immediately.

Sorry to say, if you're a business traveler or on holiday and lucky enough to be staying in a 5 star hotel I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere. The Fullerton Bay, Ritz Carlton or St. Regis for example. I can't say why the Four Seasons rooms haven't been upgraded in so many years - it really is inexcusable.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The interior is grand and quite lovely. The bedrooms are a great size with super comfortable beds. Everyone that works there is so helpful and kind. The service is perfect. A great place to relax after a busy day of meetings. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We are Americans currently living in Jakarta and travel frequently to Singapore for medical care and holidays. We recently decided to try the Four Seasons as a change from our regular hotel. There is no looking back now! My most recent stay, I brought along my 11-year-old son. The reservation specialists kept checking in with emails about my son's age, preferences, allergies, etc. Most hotels do not show concern for our children. From the moment we stepped out of our taxi, we were greeted warmly and by name. The bellman led us to reception, where again we were greeted graciously. Each person made a point of speaking to my son. Once in our room, my son was so excited to see that the housekeeping staff had written a special greeting for him on the mirror above the bathroom tub! They had written a colorful message in marker - Welcome to Sunny Singapore! He felt so special. They had also written his name, so it was personalized. He also had a snack ready for him - fruit and a brownie. The family pool is large and clean, and there are pool toys for the kids to play with. The pool attendant promptly brought over towels, a tray with cold water and fruit, and a cold wet towel to cool off. I can't forget that the room also offered a kid-size bathrobe and special shampoo/body wash! This was such a special experience for our son. He has never been so acknowledged by any hotel previously. Thanks to the Four Seasons and their staff for making a little boy feel so welcome and special! Thanks to Mr. Wilson Tang, the night manager, who helped us check-out upon departure. We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family