Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
US$298
US$215
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$107
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$170
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$427
US$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$108
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$408
US$308
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$98
Official Website
US$104
US$83
2,125 results
All reviewsorchard roadjiang nan chunone bedroom suiteion mallchinese restaurantluxury hotelroom servicerooftop poolperfect staywonderful hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness trippremier roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastmrt stationfs
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Great service, staff was very friendly and hotel was in perfect condition. Walking distance to shopping centers and bus stop across the street. Nice pool area and breakfast was fantastic.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I don't know what's happened. I am a Four Seasons Hotel devotee. Been staying in this wonderful hotel chain since the mid 90's. Recently I visited Singapore on a business trip. I booked a junior suite. Upon entering the room, large enough to be certain, I couldn't help noticing that the furniture looked like something I'd be more likely to see in a 15 year old 3 star hotel in mainland China. That is, old and not very clean looking. I called reception to ask if they had any updated rooms and was told no. Asked if the bigger suite was any better, again no. Had I not prepaid I would have checked out immediately.

Sorry to say, if you're a business traveler or on holiday and lucky enough to be staying in a 5 star hotel I would strongly recommend looking elsewhere. The Fullerton Bay, Ritz Carlton or St. Regis for example. I can't say why the Four Seasons rooms haven't been upgraded in so many years - it really is inexcusable.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The interior is grand and quite lovely. The bedrooms are a great size with super comfortable beds. Everyone that works there is so helpful and kind. The service is perfect. A great place to relax after a busy day of meetings. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We are Americans currently living in Jakarta and travel frequently to Singapore for medical care and holidays. We recently decided to try the Four Seasons as a change from our regular hotel. There is no looking back now! My most recent stay, I brought along my 11-year-old son. The reservation specialists kept checking in with emails about my son's age, preferences, allergies, etc. Most hotels do not show concern for our children. From the moment we stepped out of our taxi, we were greeted warmly and by name. The bellman led us to reception, where again we were greeted graciously. Each person made a point of speaking to my son. Once in our room, my son was so excited to see that the housekeeping staff had written a special greeting for him on the mirror above the bathroom tub! They had written a colorful message in marker - Welcome to Sunny Singapore! He felt so special. They had also written his name, so it was personalized. He also had a snack ready for him - fruit and a brownie. The family pool is large and clean, and there are pool toys for the kids to play with. The pool attendant promptly brought over towels, a tray with cold water and fruit, and a cold wet towel to cool off. I can't forget that the room also offered a kid-size bathrobe and special shampoo/body wash! This was such a special experience for our son. He has never been so acknowledged by any hotel previously. Thanks to the Four Seasons and their staff for making a little boy feel so welcome and special! Thanks to Mr. Wilson Tang, the night manager, who helped us check-out upon departure. We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Stayed at Four Seasons Singapore with my wife and 4 yr old child and they have completely spoiled us (booked boulevard room). Customer service is paramount to them and we noticed small nitty-gritty things they were doing. I have stayed in so many hotels worldwide but this one was simply amazing. The location, staff, room, breakfast and other amenities were simply fab. Cant get over there plush rooms and celeb style bathrooms (massive). While checking out i whispered about a nice umbrella as it was raining and the guy at the reception even though he was on other call heard me and gave us a brand new umbrella to take along as a gesture. We couldn't imagine staying anywhere else other than Four Seasons.

Room Tip: Value for money hotel. Benchmark service and trust me you ll be completely pampered and spoiled. Stayed in Boulevard room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family