One of the best hotels we ever stayed in for a busy city! Great service and professionalism from the staff. Thanks Ali for all your help! We paid a little extra to upgrade to a one bedroom suite, but well worth it as the room was spacious, immaculately clean, and had breathtaking views of the city. We had room service breakfast included and it was simply delicious with local, fresh fruits. The hotel is also located a short walking distance to the malls so very covenient. We thoroughly enjoyed this luxurious stay as it went above and beyond our expectations, and would highly recommend to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a quiet, elegant and understated luxury while being in the midst of the shopping and entertainment district of Orchard Road. Our 6000sqm 3rd floor Club houses 2 indoor air-conditioned tennis courts, 2 outdoor tennis courts, a studio, lap pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium and Four Seasons Spa. Also, The Club oversees a family pool that is situated on 20th floor, the rooftop of the Hotel. The Hotel boasts of two award-winning restaurants and a lobby bar; One-Ninety Restaurant, Jiang-Nan Chun and One-Ninety Bar, at the lobby. Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore