2,303 results
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun one bedroom suite ion mall chinese restaurant luxury hotel room service rooftop pool perfect stay wonderful hotel rooms are spacious business trip business hotel buffet breakfast mrt station fs concierge
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Again, a truly remarkable Four Seasons experience, and a confirmation if there was a need for one that Four Seasons is our favourite hotel chain.
We were returning from our trip to New Zealand when we spend a night here. On our way to New Zealand, in order to try both Four Seasons properties in Singapore, we stayed at The Regent by Four Seasons. There, our daughter got a bit sick... All is well when it ends well of course, so on our way back, to make us feel better, they have provided us with a free upgrade, and all the possible amenities for Sofia, a late check-out... Thank you very very much Four Seasons for this memorable stay.
I would also like to mention the absolutely amazing Chinese restaurant, where very kindly we were recommended to try out their unique recipe of Pekind Duck... We have tried it in Beijing, but I have to say, this might have been the best so far. Very, very tasty!
Also, a great breakfast.

Room tip: Until the renovations are complete, try to opt and ask for a newly renovated room, although everything will be over soon.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018

My recent stay at the Four Seasons Singapore was really excellent. From check-in until departure, the staff supported any request I had.
Attached is a picture of their benchmark customer service.
I've stayed at hundreds of hotels globally, and this Four Seasons is definitely in the top tier of that list.
If I have a chance to visit Singapore in the near future, I will definitely stay here again.

If you're looking for excellent customer service and top amenities, the Four Seasons Singapore is the right choice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Shanghai_SPG
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very quick stay at the Four Seasons Singapore. Location is pretty good, with Orchard Road closeby to great malls and dining options. Gym was excellent, with plenty of weight machines as well as aerobic options, overlooking a trapezoidal-like pool that could be used for lap swimming. Room was pretty nice, with L'Occitane bathroom amenities and comfortable bedsheets.

The only downer was, an a la carte glass of orange juice cost S$16 for room service. This is highway robbery, especially when the particular breakfast meal option didn't include a fruit juice beverage.

Front desk staff was top-notch, making me feel extremely comfortable and cared for upon arrival. Very impressed especially with Michael who was super-attentive and went above and beyond.

Room tip: pretty noisy elevators
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ladodgerone
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Staff is excellent, facilities are excellent, they anticipate your needs, and stay very well organized for any requirements. They are well rated, and they should be, they obviously are very focused on their guests.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duncan C
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy my visits to this restaurant as I love the ambience and wonderful service besides the food! However I kind of miss the bigger variety of appetisers and desserts which seem to have shrunk...! Maybe the management can look into this?

Trip type: Travelled with friends