12 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$600
Trip.comUS$601
TravelocityUS$600
2,757 results
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun one bedroom suite chinese restaurant luxury hotel room service rooftop pool impeccable service wonderful hotel in room dining premier room f b early check marina bay sands fs concierge ninety
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

My first time in Singapore in over 10 years. I decided to try the Four Seasons and it was a delightful stay from the very start. I was upgraded to a lovely room.
Everything about this hotel is good, reception, the bar, doormen and the wonderful concierge team who re as lly helped me out when s slight crisis occured.
The only negative remark was the breakfast service with highly stressed staff and not at the same standard as at the bar.
All in all a terrific stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank starfighter56
Reviewed 12 April 2022

From beginning to end the hotel catered to all my requests. I truly enjoyed my stay here. So many things to say that I put in already in my suggestions but I have to say attention to detail is amazing.

One amazing example is I went for a long run outside of the hotel. And as I was returning the hotel doorman gave me a cold drink. This level of attention is really amazing.

The best thing was the stuff.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank quintanf319
Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

The rooms are superb. Every detail is magnificent. I love the layout. The bathroom itself is like a dream. Most of all, I love the service. The concierge team is very efficient and prompt and responsive. I will never stay anywhere else in Singapore. I stayed here for 10 days with my wife and 3 kids. Hats off tor Sherwan of concierge for handling all my reservations including the antigen tests for flying out of Singapore.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Cruiser46868311006
Reviewed 6 April 2022

The hotel is located near orchard road. You have to walk a bit until you find the main orchard area and it's not close to any MRT station. So I can't say it convinient. But if you travel by taxi it would be convinient and easy to get taxi.

The hotel is a bit dated but room got renovated and so comfy. Breakfast was a bit too average and not so many variety, i can say a bit disappointed.

Every staffs were polite , four seasons standard. Got a promo for 3 pay 2 and it was very worth. Nevery doubt to come back again.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 1 April 2022

If we stay at Singapore for travel from Oz to anywhere, we used to choose Marina Bays Sands usually. This was the first time we stayed here and we felt so good that we will definitely be back here. The hotel fits all standard necessary checklists for 5 star, however, the experience is made special by staff. I rarely had such a good experience with staff while having breakfast... Charlie was phenomenally good and friendly with our toddlers. Overall, a way more warm hospitality experience. Finally, on the last day, as we had late night flights, reception easily extended our stay without fuss for half day.

Date of stay: February 2022