12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$363
PricelineUS$363
TravelocityUS$363
Destinia.comUS$457
2,761 results
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun one bedroom suite chinese restaurant luxury hotel room service rooftop pool impeccable service wonderful hotel in room dining premier room f b early check marina bay sands fs concierge ninety
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022

This hotel has been wonderful. I literally just typed a whole paragraph of contentment and spent the last 20mins giving wonderful feedback to their survey questions. Service was just amazing. The rooms are elegant and widely spaced! Something you cannot get in newly built hotels these days. The attention to detail from check in to check out sets the bar so high. In my itinerary I planned to start breakfast by 8am and be on our way out the city by 9am but the sleep quality we had was just so good— we always end up sleeping in and getting up at 9am instead. Location wise, don’t get fooled in Google Maps that it’s away from the main Orchard Road, the hotel has an air conditioned connection to a mall and VOCO Hotel right smack Orchard Road. Trust my word for it, you won’t regret staying at this hotel. I wish we could have stayed longer cause I only had 4 days but I would definitely come back and try their spa services next time. And yes, there is definitely going to be a next time! Haha.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
2  Thank Phylippines
Reviewed 10 May 2022

My first time in Singapore in over 10 years. I decided to try the Four Seasons and it was a delightful stay from the very start. I was upgraded to a lovely room.
Everything about this hotel is good, reception, the bar, doormen and the wonderful concierge team who re as lly helped me out when s slight crisis occured.
The only negative remark was the breakfast service with highly stressed staff and not at the same standard as at the bar.
All in all a terrific stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank starfighter56
Reviewed 12 April 2022

From beginning to end the hotel catered to all my requests. I truly enjoyed my stay here. So many things to say that I put in already in my suggestions but I have to say attention to detail is amazing.

One amazing example is I went for a long run outside of the hotel. And as I was returning the hotel doorman gave me a cold drink. This level of attention is really amazing.

The best thing was the stuff.

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank quintanf319
Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

The rooms are superb. Every detail is magnificent. I love the layout. The bathroom itself is like a dream. Most of all, I love the service. The concierge team is very efficient and prompt and responsive. I will never stay anywhere else in Singapore. I stayed here for 10 days with my wife and 3 kids. Hats off tor Sherwan of concierge for handling all my reservations including the antigen tests for flying out of Singapore.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Cruiser46868311006
Reviewed 6 April 2022

The hotel is located near orchard road. You have to walk a bit until you find the main orchard area and it's not close to any MRT station. So I can't say it convinient. But if you travel by taxi it would be convinient and easy to get taxi.

The hotel is a bit dated but room got renovated and so comfy. Breakfast was a bit too average and not so many variety, i can say a bit disappointed.

Every staffs were polite , four seasons standard. Got a promo for 3 pay 2 and it was very worth. Nevery doubt to come back again.

Date of stay: March 2022