Having stayed in more than 5-6 hotels in Singapore, this package came to me as a delight. No cramped rooms, no need to find place to put your luggage and best thing much bigger bathrooms with bathtub as a cherry on the topping.
Rooms are pretty bigger at 32 sqm (superior). It has a large size window but since I was on 7th floor, could not enjoy the city view. Advise that one should look for higher floors.
Room carpets are worn out and management should seriously think of replacing them as they seem to be eye sore in mid of luxurious environment.
Bathrooms have got a bath tub and complete with all amenities.
Amenities in room includes, iron with ironing board, tea/ coffee maker, mini bar but to my surprise with a CTV (no LCD)
Check in, check out was smooth. Could not enjoy the restaurant & bar as I was there only for a day but yes, they do serve buffet but it is expensive.
Internet is per machine and is very very expensive. God knows why internet in hotels are so expensive in Singapore when infact it is very cheap if one wants to get it in home
Good value for money spent (if breakfast was included in the rate, I would have marked it as 5)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ASEAN Green Hotel and BCA Green Mark Platinum Award (Existing Buildings) winner, Furama City Centre is centrally located in Chinatown, in the Central Business District (CBD) and at the fringe of Shenton Way. This exquisite 445-room business hotel is equipped with wireless broadband connection and function rooms that can seat up to 750 guests. With a range of accommodation choices, guests are assured of a comfortable stay with its 24-hour room service, an in-house F&B outlet - Tiffany Cafe & Restaurant – that serves food from a Malay kitchen, and a Lobby Lounge with an extensive wine and snacks list. Retail, dining, attractions and entertainment are easily accessible within walking distance. Chinatown MRT station is a short 5-minute walk via a sheltered link bridge, whilst the Singapore Changi Airport is a mere 20-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Hotel Singapore
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Furama Singapore