Really enjoyed our stay at the Furama City Centre, We arrived about 10.30am and got our room straight away. Friendly helpful service, nice room and great location near Chinatown. We ate local food, just across the road, for breakfast. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ASEAN Green Hotel and BCA Green Mark Platinum Award (Existing Buildings) winner, Furama City Centre is centrally located in Chinatown, in the Central Business District (CBD) and at the fringe of Shenton Way. This exquisite 445-room business hotel is equipped with wireless broadband connection and function rooms that can seat up to 750 guests. With a range of accommodation choices, guests are assured of a comfortable stay with its 24-hour room service, an in-house F&B outlet - Tiffany Cafe & Restaurant – that serves food from a Malay kitchen, and a Lobby Lounge with an extensive wine and snacks list. Retail, dining, attractions and entertainment are easily accessible within walking distance. Chinatown MRT station is a short 5-minute walk via a sheltered link bridge, whilst the Singapore Changi Airport is a mere 20-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Hotel Singapore
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Furama Singapore