40 people are viewing this hotel
TripadvisorUS$305
PricelineUS$306
Vio.comUS$453
7,200 results
All reviews garden wing horizon club summit room waterfall restaurant orchard road shang palace lobby lounge pool view our honeymoon botanical gardens high tea fabulous hotel deluxe room late check buds canapes staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

We come every Sunday afternoon and we love have lunch in the lobby and the reason we come so often is due to people like Wendy Wan. She is incredible hardworking, friendly and attentive and extremely kind and professional., we know her for many many years and she keeps the great reputation of Shangri la
I would also like to mention Summer, Ella and Joycelyn, wonderful lovely ladies, hard working all making our Sundays memorable. thank you (AnaMaria)

Trip type: Travelled with family
SLS Team, Owner at Shangri-La Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your compliments! We are glad to learn that your overall experience with us was an enjoyable one and I am glad that our team members, Wendy, Summer, Ella and Joycelyn have played a part in making your experience with us a pleasant and memorable one.

We sincerely look forward to the opportunity to delight you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2022 via mobile

This is a great hotel for families. My daughter is 8 yo and loved it. She had such a wonderful time on the treasure hunt and at the pool and water park. It was also a very nice and comfortable hotel for us - the parents. They seem to have found a good balance between between catering for adults and children. The only place this balance seemed to be missing was breakfast where we were consistently seated in an area full of babies and toddlers which made breakfast a loud and stressful experience. The food at breakfast was great however with an amazing amount of choices.

This will be our go to hotel in Singapore

1  Thank sak_amk

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Singapore as the preferred hotel for your stay with your family and sharing the pleasant experience through a detailed review.

I am delighted to know that you specifically enjoyed the service in various touchpoints, such as family facilities and culinary offerings available. Thank you for your stamp of approval and recognition.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property and creating many more wonderful memories.

Reviewed 18 November 2022

Yes I arrived here last Wednesday & was impressed how very friendly all the staff were ,nothing was to much trouble.

The Room was excellent as is the location
Just 5 minutes walk from facilities.
The staff in the restaurant were also extremely friendly & attentive.

I had forgotten to pack an umbrella and they very kindly gave me one at the desk, thats what I call really good service.

I will most definitely be returning here in the future, I would recommend this hotel to any one without hesitation.

Date of stay: September 2022

Dear Sarah,

We are pleased to know you had an overall positive experience in our hotel and especially enjoyed our facilities and offerings.

I am delighted to know that you specifically enjoyed the service extended by the team. Thank you for your stamp of approval and recognition.

Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

My mother who is 90 years old stayed at the Shangri la in Singapore.
We arrived smoothly were taken straight to a room, when i asked if the 2nd room was nearby I was told that we only had 1 room booked. After a brief discussion we were taken down to the lobby and they again said 1 room was booked. Upon further duscussion they rechecked and found yes we had 2 rooms, however both on different floors.
They then wanted a credit card to put money on hold even though both rooms were fully paid for. I subsequently found out that they'd put $7800 on hold when in fact I was told they should only have put $5000
This was a very stressful exhausying start to a holuday with my elderly mother which is not what we expected.
The rooms were lovely, staff attentive and 4 days later we were put on the sane floor, but the start was less than desired.
The television options were also very limited and repetative. Again I expected better than this. The concierge staff were amazingly helpful, especially Imran.
Inspite of all the planning, things go wrong.

Dear Fiona,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with regard to your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to learn that your stay experience fell short of expectations. I do sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the mishaps that you encountered.

We are committed to ensuring that our guest experience is a pleasant one and I am sincerely sorry it was not reflected this time round.

Despite the above, I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay was made memorable by the excellent service extended by the team, in particular Imran.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us. I do hope you will let us have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 10 November 2022

We booked for 2 nights as our flight was after midnight, so we only actually stayed for 1 night.
We booked a de-luxe club room which suited our purpose it was clean and had all the facilities. It wasn't massive but it did the job. We also got club access this was great, the food and drinks were all good, service top notch. We did use the pool first on arrival at night and the second day to chill it was really good.
We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2022
SLS Team, Owner at Shangri-La Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent visit.

I am heartened to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and especially enjoyed the well-appointed guestroom, The Horizon Club Lounge and facilities available.

We look forward to creating more wonderful memories with you again in the near future.