Our staycation at Pan Pacific was truly remarkable due to excellent services from Pacific Club staffs especially Nain who is most professional and always look out and fulfill guest needs. Nain is certainly full of praise in every aspect and certainly an asset to Pan Pacific Singapore and to guests.
I will certainly recommend Pacific harbour studio room to guest who intend to hav staycation as the room decor, facilities, amenities, complimentary perks they pamper us certainly match a luxury hotel! The bathtub in the room is huge & great for young kids as my son literally can swim in it!
House keeping services is meticulous in making sure our room is of highest standards in cleanliness
Pacific Club food, drinks and services and the view from 38 level over look marina Bay view are breath taking couple with service orientated staffs that makes me feel they treasure every single guest! I do hope in future Pacific club will allow kids entry except during cocktail hours but the hotel do offer baby sitting at a very affordable rates for couple who wish to spend quality time at club.
Swimming pool facilities tt uses mineral water is another plus point as it is healthy for skin n hygiene for children n adults. Great size of swimming pool too and pool clealiness is certainly most clean compared to others luxury hotel. One thing that Amazed my family tt the bath towels serve to us at pool are heated which helps keep us warm after our swim in pool!
Pan Pacific Singapore is highly recommended to family and all level of traveller due to their services, facilities and different types of quality rooms to suit every guest request.
My family & myself will shared fondly of the brand of Pan Pacific Singapore to friends n relatives.
Thanks alot Nain once again with your most courteous and service orientated personality and once again appreciate Pacific Club and Pan Pacific Singapore for all the wonderful memories extended to my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific