Pan Pacific Singapore
US$137
US$114
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$153
Official Site
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$529
US$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$170
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
M Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$116
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$290
US$215
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$92
Official Website
US$104
US$82
8,475 results
All reviewshai tien lomarina baybalcony roomthe club loungesuntec cityour honeymoonexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastlate checkhigh floorshopping mallbusiness hotelraffles hotelmrt stationorchard roadatriumgym
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had chosen this hotel because I need a hotel near the Suntec Singapore Convention Center where I should attend a professional congress. I booked for a Club room for me and my husband who accompanied me during my travel, but then my room was upgraded to a Harbour suite. They only have 3 Harbour suite room in this hotel, and the view from this room is so impressive. We can see the Marina Bay Sands iconic hotel, the harbour , the Esplanade and also the iconic Singapore Merlion. The room it self is very spacious with a living room, dining table for 6, modern pantry, a yacuzzi and a sauna! It's just more than my expectation. Almost all services are perfect, from the front office, room service and at the club lounge where we always had have our breakfast during two days of our stay.

Room Tip: A harbour view room is a must!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
3  Thank Dwiana O
PPSIN, Director of Marketing Communications at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Dwiana O,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to be your accommodation choice.

Situated in the heart of Marina Bay, our hotel is strategically accessible to an array of entertainment and dining options and within walking distance to two train stations - Promenade and City Hall and the Suntec Singapore Convention Center. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the marina view from your well-appointed rooms and the professional service by our associates.

Your kind feedback will be shared with the team to serve as encouragement for delivering exemplary guest experience.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, love the spacious gym and swimming pool.
Amenities and cleanliness was great inside the rooms.
Breakfast was one of the best buffets around.
Location perfect for suntec conference.
Also connected to marina square with lots of shopping and food courts to explore.

Only slight complaint was the lifts took forever to come especially for high floors.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Crazyfeline,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We appreciate your kind compliments on our amenities, breakfast selection and hotel location.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

First time staying in pan pacific singapore but not first time came to Singapore never come across a room that is so neat and clean think should thanks to the person that cleaned my room at lever 20th on the 2nd day of my stay I finally know who cleaned up my room and ofcause I take dnow her big name Alice yes she look so please and I about to give her a small token but she say she can't take as is her duty to make the room as clean as she could for the next customers who going to check-in I sure will stay with pan pacific singapore on coming June

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear 96686114d,

Thank you for your glowing review on our clean rooms and housekeeping associate.

Your kind compliments will be conveyed to her and the team and we hope to welcome you for another wonderful stay in June!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had gone to Singapore a week ago with a group to attend an international Congress and had stayed at Pan Pacific hotel for 5 days. The hotel is in a good location , 2-3 minutes walk from Suntec city where we had our Congress. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable, the staff is cooperative and the breakfast is fit for a king. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a comfortable stay in Singapore

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear mabel m,

Thank you for your review and we are delighted that our strategic location to the Singapore Suntec Convention Centre and an array of entertainment and dining options are well-suited to your needs.

We hope to be your preferred accommodation choice on your next visit to our sunny island!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very good 5star hotel in excellent location, with easy access to most of the city. We had a wonderful view of the Marina area from the Club Lounge. Service was excellent and personal. We shall return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Cdc T,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are delighted you appreciated the convenient location of the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.