Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lowest price we found
US$342
View deal
Hotels.com
3,368 results
All reviews tanjong pagar the club lounge business trip shopping mall business district mrt station convenient location service staff executive room high tea comfortable stay late check raymond foo concierge ting goh
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Amara Hotel as a whole is excellent and my whole experience for the 14 days here I can said is perfect. Customer service (e.g. Raymond) and too many I staff I had engaged provides professional and very prompt service. In short, I am always being served promptly (i.e. fast). Taking this to thank all Customer Service Team for the excellent job you are doing. For for the location, it is a very good location to get foods and too for people to visit you. Strongly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021
Duncan Gray, General Manager at Amara Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear TanCM,

Thank you very much for your comments, we are very pleased to know that your recent experience was positive and satisfactory.

Your feedback about the service attitude of our associates is very much appreciated. Our Service Mission is about looking after all customers from the moment they arrive and throughout their stay. Our employees are committed to ensuring guests are recognised and taken care of. It is very rewarding for us to know that we were able to connect with you and meet your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks and the service in the first two days was poor. I had a horrible room with non-functioning amenities; diet needs were not adhered to as requested. But I didn't want to make a fuss so I didn't say anything.

Thanks to Raymond and his team of very responsive mates the attentiveness of the team turned around my initial bad feelings of being at the Amara! The desk proactively called to check if my needs were met, even when I didn't ask for anything they called just to see if things were ok! I voiced some concerns and these were very promptly dealt with while frrquent contact was maintained unobtrusively via whatsapp!

The new room which I was promptly switched to had the perfect amount of plugs, sockets, and space for me to work and live comfortably. I even had space for skipping and to park a spinning bike! Food and other deliveries were very promptly delivered - thank you!

I would say, five star service for Raymond and Aloysius; 1 star for the wifi (please do something about it - the connection kept dropping intermittently).

Thank you Amara Hotel and all the staff for your concern and care over the past weeks. I would recommend to stay here when life returns to normalcy again!

Joanne

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank J C
Duncan Gray, General Manager at Amara Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Dear Joanne,

Reviewed 18 April 2021

I’d like to share my sincere thanks and appreciation to the customer service team (Judy & Raymond) who have been amazing and made my quarantine stay at Amara hotel much more comfortable & enjoyable than i would ever have thought. They responded within minutes to the whatsapp messages and always kindly found a solution.
The recent reviews are accurate and reflect a high level of customer service- bravo!

The room was comfortable, and had enough space for my 4 suitcases + to put a yoga mat to exercise. The view on the Pinnacle is fabulous (see photos). The only minor negative point is that some parts of the room were a bit old & rusty, and the wifi is sometimes not strong enough for business video calls (once you remove the video and keep the audio that’s fine).

Food wise: the daily preset menu was more Asian style and you ought to love fried chicken and rice. The vegetarian menu was tastier and catered better to a European palate in my opinion.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Duncan Gray, General Manager at Amara Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Dear Fanny,

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

Generally great customer service as the team provides whatever you need timely. Just whatapps or call the team and they will respond immediately. Grab deliveries are also brought up to the room almost immediately. Special thanks to Raymond and Judy who took care of us diligently.

Only problem is the wifi. They need to upgrade ASAP as executives like us who need to work virtually during the 2 weeks quarantine is a big challenge. Esp with video calls, zooms etc.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jing,

Reviewed 14 April 2021

Customer service is superb.
A fantastic organisation! Great cutomer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage. I would recommend them unreservedly.
Especially Mr. Raymond, he is follow up closely on my baby's meal.

Date of stay: March 2021
Duncan Gray, General Manager at Amara Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear Jacky,