Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$98
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$166
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Grand Park City Hall(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$121
US$87
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$156
  • Restaurant
US$137
US$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$233
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$554
US$307
Preferred Hotels
Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$128
Agoda.com
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$692
US$514
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$611/night.

4,103 results
All reviewsclaymore winghua tingsignature roomthe club loungebotanical gardenspremier roombusy hotelnoodlesbusiness tripan upgradebus stopbuffet breakfastchecking inlate checkmrt stationorchardshopping
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We descended upon Singapore for a girls' weekend. Needless to say, spirits were high and to some extent, expectations were riding high too. Upon arriving at the Orchard Hotel past 6pm due to a delay in our flights (and to make matters worse, a quasi turbulent flight) we were looking forward to getting to the hotel, chuck our luggage, freshen up and head out. However, we were thwarted by our rooms being not ready.

The queue at the reception area was long and from what we could gather, there were also many other irate customers whose rooms were not ready. The front desk personnel who checked us in was also unsympathetic and clearly, did not believe in service with a smile.
Having said that she did inform us that she would upgrade us to the club level with club facilities. We were then invited for the evening cocktails and was told that once our rooms were ready we would be informed.

We waited for what seemed like an eternity and finally one of the rooms was ready. At around 9pm, we were informed that the 2nd room was ready but when we got to the room, the configuration was not what we requested for. To cut a long story short, we eventually got our room at 10pm.

The stay for the rest of the weekend was pleasant. If the hotel can get their check-in procedure nailed, it would be a perfect hotel for a stay in Singapore. Location wise, it is great. The Sunday dim sum (yumcha) was fabulous. The hotel is slightly busy in the lobby but hey, we can't have it all....

• Stayed: October 2011
GM_OHS, General Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2011

Management response: Dearsummerskye3, thank you very much for your comments. I am sorry for the slow check in , I have reviewed the problem with the staff members and have reorganized the team accordingly. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future . Andrew Tan, General Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Stayed in hotel for 3 nights, it is located in Orchard road that is the most busy shopping street in Singapore. Room was very quiet as it was not facing the road. Nice and clean with all necessary facilities. Good buffet breakfast with a variety of foods.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Management reponse: DearJerDok, thank you so much for your nice comments on your Orchard Hotel experience! I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and that the facilities and services lived up to your expectations. We all hope to be of service to you again in the near future . Andrew Tan, General Manager

Reviewed 28 October 2011

My husband and I stayed there for four nights we are 65 and 70 years old. I was impressed at the foyer it is beautiful, but my opinion changes when we got to our room. We had two single beds and the room was very squashy but clean. Staff were not in any hurry to be of assistance as we struggled with our bags. Found the a bit expensive. We would not stay there again in fact on our return trip we stayed at the Park Hotel Clark Quay which was brilliant

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Management response: Dear gingermegs52, thank you for your comments. My sincere apologies for the shortcomings and I have looked into your comments with the respective departments. We hope to welcome you back to Orchard Hotel Singapore. Andrew Tan, General Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2011

I stayed here for a few nights on business, and it was fine for the purpose. In terms of visiting Singapore for leisure... unless you just want to hit the shops of Orchard Road, you might be better looking elsewhere, as the non-stop shopping/consumerism of Orchard can get a bit much every time you step outside the front door. However, it's still cheap to get taxis wherever else you want to go, or you can take a walk up the road to the Botanic Gardens for some peace & quiet. The buffet breakfast for the exec rooms had far less choice than would be expected for the size of hotel, and was a little disappointing. The pool area is fine if a bit characterless for cooling down after a day of humidity in SG.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Management response: DearMango212, thank you very much for your comments on your Orchard Hotel experience! With regards to the breakfast variety at our club floor, I have looked into it with our Executive Chef. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Orchard Hotel Singapore in the near future. Andrew Tan, General Manager.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

I booked a four day stay at this hotel around three months before I was due to go in September. In fact I had booked to go and see the Singapore GP, and to my surprise I found that the hotel had taken the FULL payment for my stay! I complained, and eventually after about two weeks I received a refund for part of it. On my arrival they asked for a credit card, and said it was against anything I might want to sign for, yet once again the full payment was taken on the card! My complaining did no good, they did not even bother to bring out and assistant manager to say "sorry". Not a hotel I would use again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Management response: DearJohnPalms, thank you for your comments. My sincere apologies for the shortcomings and I have looked into your comments seriously with the respective department concerned. In order to improve our standards, I will contact you directly for more details. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Orchard Hotel Singapore in the near future. Andrew Tan, General Manager