We stayed here for 2 nights. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the refurbished hotel was actually pleasant and large, when we checked in. Apart from the location and the large rooms, there was nothing else special about the hotel.
- Great location
- Big room
- Good service from the bell boys at the taxi stand
- Air con was too loud
- Air con kept fluctuating to be VERY COLD or just blowing normal air
- Pillow barely had any contents to have a good night sleep
- Standard blanket barely had any contents to have a good night sleep
- Wifi was not free
- I am not sure if the entire floor is non-smoking, but we had a non-smoking room but our neighbors were all chimney smokers. So we could smell it in the corridors and also if we are inside our room, standing near the door.
Would I come back? Only if they had an internet special for under $200 a night. Otherwise, there are better places out there.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking