Orchard Hotel Singapore
US$287
US$190
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$84
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$153
Official Site
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
  • Restaurant
US$137
US$127
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$121
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$527
US$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$104
US$83
getaroom.com
3,992 results
All reviewsclaymore wingsignature clubhua tingsignature roomhospitality roombotanical gardensthe club loungepremier roombusy hotelnoodlesbusiness tripan upgradeduty managerchecking inbuffet breakfastbus stoplate check
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The guest service manager is aware that our stay at Orchard hotel is to celebrate my wife's birthday. Not only she arrange a birthday cake, her staff has also use flower petals to decorate the bath tub. Very beautifully decorated. Very friendly staff in Orchard Hotel too!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank weewee19
OrchardHotelSing, GSM at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Dear weewee19
Thank you for your wonderful review.
We are thrilled that you and your wife had enjoyed the surprise birthday celebration that we had created especially for you and that you have left The Orchard Hotel with special memories.
Our prime focus is to continuously go above and beyond to delight our guests and to ensure that we deliver an experience that is meaningful and memorable to our valued guests.
We look forwards in anticipation to seeing you soon for yet another celebration.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I have stayed Orchard hotel at 22-25 Nov. 2011, hotel was clean and comfortable.
They have delicius brakfast and if you want to have dinnder has a ggod buffet at their restaurant.
I went to shopping from hotel to shopping mall by 5 minutes walking distantance. I will recommend
Orchard hotel every one.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MustafaDemirci
OrchardHotelSing, GSM at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2012

Dear Mustafa50
It is most satisfying to hear that you have experienced a delightful time during your stay with us.
The ambience, the food and the location that you have mentioned certainly acts as a good entree to the experience that we continously strive to deliver to our guests.
Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Booked a 1 night stay for a relative's wedding. We stayed in a corner room with king-sized bed of the Claymore wing. It seemed like the room was prepped for only 1 person to stay (1 bathrobe with 1 set of towels provided.) However, a call to housekeeping resolved the issues very quickly.

The corner room was very spacious. For those with allergies, it would be good to note that the room was not carpeted. There was only 1 armchair & 1 other chair in the room. There is easily space for another armchair.

As it was only a night's stay, I cannot comment on the housekeeping. However, I noted that there was no turn-down service in the evening.

The hotel is an easy 7-9 min walk to the Orchard MRT. As it is at the top of Orchard Road, there are plenty of shopping & meals options near by.

Meals at Hua Ting (chinese restaurant) & Orchard Cafe in the hotel were very good.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear dreamchan
We appreciate the fact that you have taken valuable time to share your views and we are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We are working very hard to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued guests and as such , we continually strive to ensure that we deliver an exceptional service to all our valued guests.
Thank you for your review and we cetainly look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Orchard Hotel was my last stop after visiting 13 cities between June 2012 and July 2012- and what pleasure to be greeted by some of the nicest people - the staff of Orchard Hotel. I get excited staying at the hotel. The hotel itself is beautiful, lovely ambience. I described it in my previous review - home away from home.
I like the location so close to transport and right in the shopping area - easy access to the fantastic new gardens, the casino.
I do get nostalgic whenever I return to Singapore because of family etc but staying at the hotel is so pleasurable and makes me miss Singapore. I return almost every year and this is my hotel - I extend an invitation for you to experience it to.You will have no regrets.
Cheers JeanetteK Sydney Australia

Room Tip: All rooms are so well presnted
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jeanette k

Dear Jeanette K
We are thrilled to hear that your stay was unique and enjoyable and that you have left Singapore with fond memories.
Thank you for your wonderful compliments and we will be sharing this with our team to acknowledged the sincere service that they have delivered.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and for you to experience another 'absolutely happy' and 'pleasurable' moments with us.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

I have stayed in that hotel since 2000! The new renovated rooms are spacious & nice! The staff are always helpful, friendly & courteous! Checking in in the middle of the night after a long flight from USA was quick & efficient! The front desk staff are always gracious & served all the customers with a smile despite the late night shift! Well done! I Highly recommended, especially with all the shopping malls & especially Starbucks just across the street from the hotel!

Room Tip: Corner room are my first choice! It's quiet & more spacious!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosy S

Dear Rosy S
We are delighted to hear that you had a captivating and a memorable experience during your recent visit with us and our staff had played an integral part in delivering an exceptional service that had enhanced your stay.
Our objective is to continuously delight our guests and to meet and exceed their service expectations.
We look forward for your return visit with us and we thank you for your excellent review.