Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$138
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$178
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$157
  • Restaurant
US$103
US$82
Official Site
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$138
US$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

M Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$123
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$294
US$220
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$82
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$649
US$481
MarinaBaySands
4,106 results
All reviewsclaymore winghua tingsignature roomthe club loungebotanical gardenspremier roombusy hotelnoodlesbusiness tripan upgradebus stopbuffet breakfastchecking inlate checkmrt stationorchardshopping
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We were late arriving from Malaysia and the service staff checked our booking and immediately took us to the Club Lounge on the 17th floor to have a little to eat and drink before it closed.The staff looked after us and made us comfortable (thank you). The room was comfortable and cleaned each day. We were visiting friends in Singapore so the hotel was in a great location,close to shopping and the MRT which we wsed everyday. Breakfast was fantastic as was the afternoon snacks,the staff Sara and Daisy were terrific ambassadors for the hotel who made our stay more enjoyable. After a long day the evening cocktails were very welcomed.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank colin G
OrchardHotelSing, GSM at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Dear colin G
Thank you for your excellent review.
We are delighted that you had appreciated our services that we strive to perfect at every touch point during your stay with us
Allow us to share your compliments with our staff especially Sara and Daisy as to acknowledged the service that they have genuinely extended in making your stay an unforgettable and a rewarding one.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I was impressed with the Staff, Service and the accommodation.
Sevice desk welcoming skills are great and their up sell skills are even better. The minuite I entered the Hotel I felt I was at the right place. The club room I had was excellent. Breakfast was great and covers every thing. The Senior manager Mrs Jeannette Sim was pleasant and caring and deserves recognitions. Another great ambassadore Mrs Zirah Barrell who was absolutley fantastic in her approach to help me address little problem. she was very helpfull and caring as well. I praise the management for being able to choose great team of professionals
you will definitley see me there again.

Room Tip: Club Rooms are worth the value.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sami W

Dear S Wehbeh
Thank you for your fabulous compliments and review.
We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed a remarkable stay with us and experienced a captivating environment created uniquely for you.
We strive to continuously delight our guests in delivering an exceptional service and to meet and exceed their service expectations.
We look forward in welcoming you back to the Orchard Hotel Singapore and for you to experience another special moments with us.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I heard alot about this hotel but it very less than my expectation. I went with friend. Although I had asked for two room next to each other we have been given rooms in two different sides! and also our booking was a swimming pool view but my room was faced an office!!!
The location is good. it's not exactly in the Orchard Road but at a corner that makes a distance from main street and the crowd noise.
Breakfast was also good and had a reasonbale variety.
Staff were well behaved, except one girl at the reception who took ages to do check in for us and at last she located our rooms as far as possible!
Cleaness was not that good! or at least at that side that we were carpets were old and smelly. and inside the rooms also looked so old.
I'm sure we could find better hotel with same price.

Room Tip: The rooms which are accessible from behind the reception are very old! I'm not sure what was the difference but try to book the rooms on the other wings by asking the hotel (lifts are located in the lobby).
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Dear At0usa
We thank you for your comments as they are invaluable to us and of great assistance in highlighting points of concern from our valued guests.
It is our commitment to ensure that our guests needs are being met and their service expectations are fulfilled.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again at the Orchard Hotel Singapore.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

My business trip was bringing me to Singapore for nearly 2 weeks. In an effort to keep my costs down, I chose not to pay for the Exec Club, even with the VIP status and check in. After the first 4 days flighting the crowds at breakfast buffet, I changed my mind! So glad that I did! The dinner and drinks alone were more than what I paid in extra costs to stay and indulge in the Exec Club!

The staff in the Club lounge were exceptional - tending to our every need. Every one of them had a smile and a kind word upon our arrival and departure. And while I worked, my partner was well taken care of. Rachel and Yoori remembered our names, and favorite drinks every single day. The buffet did not frequently offer vegetarian options, so Rachel arranged with the chef to have a small plate prepared for me, and waiting in the back. That is true service!

The food in the Club lounge was a nice, somewhat smaller assortment of what was offered downstairs, and varied everyday. The variety was nice - sushi and asian noodle dishes to Italian pasta and meatballs. And all the desserts were bite sized, and heavenly!

One word of caution - If you are bringing your kids, made alternative plans for them during Happy Hour. Kids under 12 are not allowed during that time. Atleast that is the policy. I regret to say it wasn't very well enforced during our visit. There seemed to be kids there every day for atleast awhile. And they were constantly putting their hands in the fruit platter or grabbing things with their hands - or monopolizing the computers while eating, or changing the TV channels. It was infuriating for those of us who indulged in the Club price for the peace and quiet.

The rooms were comfortable, and clean, and the laundry service included with the Club made the long stay not such a hassle. I will need to return to SIngapore again for business, and I will definately be back to see my friends at the Orchard Hotel! Thanks for making me feel at home!

Room Tip: Pay the little extra for the club floor, it is well worth it! But if you end up on another floor ask for a room overlooking the pool. Our first room was on the opposite side of the Claymore wing, and the construction noise goes on nearly 24 hrs a day!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
OrchardHotelSing, GSM at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear ESWeaver
Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful review.
We are delighted to hear that you had an enchanting and memorable stay with us and our staff at the Executive Club had played an integral part in delivering an exceptional service that had enhanced your journey with us on your recent trip.
As part of the Millennium  & Copthorne family, we look forward in welcoming welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Orchard Hotel is not tops of my list for a family stay in Singapore, but we were pleasantly surprised at their amenities for children. Someone had offered the room to us as a gift and so we spent a night there.

We had a Signature Club (or maybe it was Signature Club Deluxe) Room on the 17F and whilst the room was not very big, it was cozy enough. It was decorated in black and blue and white and there were Chinese embroidery of vases in the room. Very nice.
There wasn't much of a view though, but that didn't bother us.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that for the executive rooms, they actually provide complimentary kids' amenities. It was stated on the welcome note and I rang for them. We were given a toiletry set (Pigeon brand) of products for my toddler son and also a child's bathrobe.

They also have a kids' room, on the 4th level, next to the pool. It is equipped with a changing station - no mat though - some DVDs and some children's books. They also had the basic frame structures of what looked like a Fisher-Price outdoor playground in the room, but it was mainly the structures - no slides or swings, etc.

They also have a Ask Alfred Package/Children's Concierge. This includes a Hamley's Teddy Bear, Ice cream on arrival, Parents' survival Kit (I don't know what goes into that!), Organic Children's Shampoo and bathrobe and slippers for the duration of the stay. This is valued at S$22++ per child.

We went to the Executive Lounge for tea - they had sandwiches and cakes. For drinks, I saw coffee, tea, infusions, fizzy/soft drinks, still mineral water and beer. I think these are free flow at any time.

For the cocktail hour, they had the drinks mentioned above as well as red/white wine. They had canapes - open faced salmon sandwiches, cheese and crackers/bread, fruit, cakes, vegetable sticks, steamed prawn dumpling, fried calamari rings, wonton (dumpling) and tortellini, among other things. If you aren't a heavy eater, that would easily suffice for dinner.

Breakfast was eggs any style, some breads, pastries, cereal, yogurt, etc.
I preferred the executive lounge because I do find the restaurant below rather crowded and I wanted to avoid the crowds.
The staff at the Executive Lounge were also very pleasant and friendly.

They also have a decent sized pool and there was a small gym, plus an outdoor chess set.

Orchard hotel is well known for the Chinese restaurant restaurant, Hua Ting, which has delicious food!

Our checkout was very smooth - we were granted a late check-out and we did the check-out at the Executive Lounge, so there was no waiting around or anything, Everything was done very smoothly. And even though we had already checked out, my toddler wanted to eat something, so they very nicely offered him some sandwiches. We were very pleased with the service.

Room Tip: If you don't like crowds, the executive level rooms might be better.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jade_du

Dear jade_du
We are delighted to hear that you had a captivating and a memorable experience during your recent visit with us and our staff had played an integral part in delivering an exceptional service that had enhanced your stay.
It is our goal to continuously delight our guests and to meet and surpassed their service expectations.
We look forward for your return visit with us.