4,262 results
All reviews claymore wing hua ting signature room botanical gardens the club lounge premier room busy hotel business trip noodles duty manager an upgrade bus stop checking in late check buffet breakfast mrt station orchard
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Second time staying here with family and again doesn’t disappoint . A very busy hotel but service always professional We had a bad start when I lost my wallet but the staff were wonderful and the porter personally settled taxi bill and we checked into room allowing us to sort out our finances The rooms are reasonable in size and lobby renovations suggest a new bar / restaurant is coming which would be a welcome addition

Trip type: Travelled with family
Delilah_Hamid, Guest Relations Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nimsterfish,

Your excellent feedback, following your recent stay experience at the Orchard Hotel Singapore, is very much appreciated. It will be our pleasure to look forward to more opportunities to welcome you and your family again, in not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Amazing accommodation close to all amenities. Staff in the Premiere Lounge were second to none, couldn't do enough for us for a special occasion at late notice. Thank you again!
I found the room facilities very clean with a huge bed and plush pillows! The bowl of fresh fruit delivered was a very nice touch too.

Room tip: Our room was very quiet, did not hear any noise from adjoining rooms or the passageway.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Yvonne C

Dear Yvonne C,

Thank you for your excellent review rating for the Orchard Hotel Singapore. Your gracious compliment for the Premier Lounge Team is indeed rewarding. And, we are delighted that you had enjoyed our facilities and amenities. It will be our pleasure to look forward to your continued support, when your travels bring you to Singapore again.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Having used the Orchard Hotel for business meetings in Singapore on numerous occasions over the last 20 odd years, I was rather disappointed with the hotel on this occasion.
The hotel is undergoing a major and very noisy refurbishment at this time. It is possible that is the reason for my less than favourable impressions and review. However this does not explain the attitude of the front of house staff with whom we interacted who were much less friendly and welcoming than had have been previously.

I would hope that when the refurbishment has been completed the once most favourable ambiance will return to my favourite Hotel in Singapore..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear rdun,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the less than satisfactory stay experience. Please be assured that this does not reflect on our usual standard of service. On completion of our enhancement program, we hope to offer our guests an elevated stay experience. And, we look forward to welcome you again, in not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Boycott all hotels of this group. Me and family stayed at Orchard hotel to celebrate our silver jubilee anniversary. One of the hotel staff entered our room for two consecutive days at around 7:30 am. My wife had nervous breakdown by seeing stranger in the room, when she was half asleep. He might have harmed us or maybe there for burglary. My request for medical assistance was unheard by the hotel staff and I was told that hotel staff has right to enter the guest rooms. I consulted one doctor there, by my own, he advised my wife to take complete rest. I had to return back in between the trip. Since then my wife is not well. I again went to Singapore in the month of September but this time for my wife's treatment. We were given complementary stay at Copthorn,after I threaten to report this matter on social media. There I requested the hotel management to send executive to visit the hospital to meet the doctors as they also wanted to know the name of hotel and meet the hotel executive before starting treatment. But hotel management denied. We came back without treatment. As hotel management is not concerned about my wife's health, why should I be concerned about their reputation. My wife is still not well. Hotel management is not interested in giving us any support, I need no cash support. But now we have decided to file police complaint and file suit in the court against the hotel management. We will submit all evidences there only. We have suffered great health loss, monetary loss and wasted precious time. Please boycott all hotels of this group

Date of stay: January 2018
4  Thank pmalhan
NickChiaOHS, Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear pmalhan,

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. We are disappointed to learn of your experience.

We would like to assure you we take all feedback seriously. In this instance, we had taken immediate investigations and steps in addressing all the issues raised including offering to render medical assistance to your wife at the time of the incident.

We value guest privacy and hence our housekeeping team has a protocol of knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell thrice before entering guest rooms. In this incident, we regret that the door of your room was not locked and there was no “Do Not Disturb” indicated. Despite that, we had waived your entire stay, as well as complimentary stay for your return trip with your family at one of our hotels. We have also continued to provide contact details for you if you wish to discuss this further.

Thank you.

Nick Chia
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

I spent my 50th birthday in my favourite hotel and country... and was shocked and surprised to receive a fabulous cake from the hotel,.. Thank you for making my birthday .... Even thou the hotel was having a refit of the cafe nothing was to much trouble for the waiting on staff ..

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Chell416

Dear Chell416,

Your fantastic review on the Orchard Hotel Singapore is much appreciated. We are privileged that you had spent your 50th birthday with us. And, we are very happy that you had a memorable stay. It will be our pleasure to look forward to your continued support.