7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$188
PricelineUS$188
Hotels.comUS$188
Expedia.comUS$188
eDreamsUS$188
Lol.travelUS$227
5,793 results
All reviews the executive lounge golden peony centennial suite suntec city rubber duck teddy bear promenade mrt station diamond member millenia walk marina bay pillow menu main restaurant an upgrade buffet breakfast late check orchard road oscars
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

Stayed on 16th Feb and topped up to enjoy executive club benefits. Check In was smooth, i realised none of the check in & check out staff carry any name tag hence cant comment on anyone in particular. Really enjoyed our lounge experience, high tea was quite empty hence service was great. However, as we are limited to a strict 1 hr only in lounge, we will get rushed to make a "last order" after 45mins. Wished we werent rush out as the lounger was barely full, but i guess that's just their SOP. Wery diff to other hotels nearby where they are more flexible with timing during lounge hours.
Bed was comfy, room size decent. Breakfast at Oscar was extremely average though, we are allowed 1 order of the main only per pax, hence its not really ala carte buffet per se. Our hot food order was also cold when served and service were extremely slow as they were clearly understaffed. Would i return again? there are better hotels nearby at same price point that can deliver more.

Date of stay: February 2021
CCSing GM, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear do_be_kind

Many thanks for leaving your comment on our TripAdvisor page following your recent visit.

I was pleased to read your comments in regards of the check-in process and the lounge.

Your feedback regarding the time limitation at our lounge and breakfast at Oscar's has been passed on to the relevant managers for review.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back to Conrad Centennial Singapore in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed at Conrad for a staycation arriving on 14 February. Reservation was booked by American Express and was in order on arrival. There was no queue when I arrived but there was a massive queue after I competed check in. There is no priority / dedicated check in for Hilton Diamond members.

Regulations explained for use of lounge and restaurants. Wanted to book Oscars but it was full so settled for Golden Peony. On my arrival at Golden Peony my reservation was not made and after some discussion with the front desk the situation was rectified. Regarding breakfast - reserved at 9am, but long queues which meant I was not seated until 9.25am.

Room was upgraded to a suite - thank you. Nice comfortable room, nice bed nice large bathroom with tub. All in order. Good workspace in the sitting room.

Check out was a disaster - no priority check out and a massive queue which I joined. An agent approached me and asked if I would do express check out. Agreed provided they sent my bill by email, asked for the special restaurant promotion for Hilton points to be added which was agreed. Flyer offering same given to agent. Until today still no email copy of the bill or points on my Hilton Honors. Front office staff are insufficiently focused and there are too few leading to massive queues. No dedicated counters serve to make the situation worse. Fair service but not on a standard with Conrad generally.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nigel3011
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed in one of the room and it is so huge. Check in and check out was fast by Sheriann and Regina. Reservation process was seamless as well. Thanks to Danna for recommending me the room types. Would love to come back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CCSing GM, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear n_malila

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We appreciate the kind words about our team members.

We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Thank you Conrad for making my SHN stay so comfortable. As big Thank you for the daily fruit box each meal especially packed for me. I truly appreciate room service dropping me a bag of fresh towels every 3-4 days. The hotel reception was very friendly to listen to my feedback regarding the meals delivery time taken. The meals were cold when delivered to my room. Hopefully they could improve the Shiok Kitchen catering meal delivery time to less than 2 hrs instead of currently 3-4 hrs from packing time.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear JasLeeSH

Many thanks for leaving your comment on our TripAdvisor page following your SHN stay.

Your feedback regarding the meal has been passed on to the relevant managers for review.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back at Conrad Centennial Singapore] in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

This is my first hotel stay since COVID19 set in. Was initially very lost on how the processes have changed since the pandemic set in. Two days before my check-in date, I got a welcome email Danna the Reservation Agent, informing me of my scheduled check-in time and links to make reservation for dining in at the restaurants, including the daily breakfast, use of gym and swimming pool.

I arrived at the hotel at the appointed time and there wasn't a queue at the check-in counter. All check-ins are centralized at the lobby instead of Executive Lounge for the permier type rooms. Check-in was a breeze and very efficient.

Booked the Centennial Suite room and was assigned a room on the 29th floor. The room is of good size, and it comes with a living room that is seperated from the bedroom.

The living room is rectangular. It has a long seating area which is so suitable for lazing around watching tv (there is a big LCD TV by the way) or reading a book. There is also a table big enough to have meals. The room has a nespresson machine and complimentary capsules. There are also tea bags for the non-coffee drinkers.

The bedroom is also of good size, it comes with a very comfortable king sized bed, 2 wardrobes and a dressing table complete with hair dryer. The bathroom is huge. There are two sinks, a bath tub and a shower stall. The WC is seperated. The toiletries provided are all of good quality!

This room category comes with daily afternoon tea and evening cocktail at the Executive Lounge on level 31. Would like to shoutout to Ariff (hope I spelt the name correctly) at the Executive Lounge for being so hospitable and cheerful. The lounge operates only during the Tea and Cocktail hours, unlike pre-COVID times where you could visit the lounge as you wish for some refreshments.

Daily breakfast is only available at the Oscars cafe due to safe distancing measures, and it is now no longer a buffet. There is a menu and you can order from the menu. Vivian who helps out at breakfast then to the Lobby Lounge, warmly welcomes guests to breakfast and creates wonderful chats. She pays attention to the details (no matter it's big or small) and her service standards are exemplary!

Location of the hotel is just so centeralized. The malls such as Millenia Walk, Marina Square and Suntec City are all a short walk away, either linked by link bridges or underpass. For those driving, complimentary parking tickets are availale from the concierge, so you could also drive out and come back in again without worrying about the parking charges.

It has been an awesome stay with execllent service and room quality provided by the hotel. We all had a nice time and will be recommending to others!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ASK84

Dear ASK84

It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at Conrad Centennial Singapore. We appreciate the kind words about our team members.

We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Yours sincerely