6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$265
PricelineUS$266
travelup.comUS$318
TravelocityUS$265
5,875 results
All reviews the executive lounge golden peony centennial suite suntec city rubber duck teddy bear promenade mrt station diamond member millenia walk marina bay pillow menu an upgrade buffet breakfast late check pan pacific orchard road oscars
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been staying at the Conrad for years, and this was first time back after over two due to lack of travel. A number of things fell well short of expectations. Several times tried to reach the operator / concierge but no one picks up. Was served rotten fruits as part of their fruit platter. Things were not put away in the room post cleaning, so had to do it myself. Walls are thin and loud music made sleeping difficult, but when i tried to call the front desk - no one picks up. So all and all - it was fine. Gym was nice - pool great. Food was average but also fine. Staff are generally friendly in person. But i'm going to think twice before coming back

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank tonyx768
CCSing GM, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear tonyx768

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay; I was most concerned to learn of the service shortfalls, for which please accept my most sincere apologies.

I was most disappointed that we failed to extend the high standards of service, attention to detail and professional courtesy expected by our guests and that we were unable to satisfactorily address and recover these shortfalls during your sojourn. Please accept my assurance that I have discussed your comments in detail with our management team to ensure that our usual high standards and service culture is restored, faultlessly maintained and delivered in future.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention; whilst I am unable to turn back the clock I hope we might have the opportunity of restoring your trust in our service, should you consider returning. I hope I will have the pleasure of meeting you and welcoming you back to Conrad Centennial Singapore in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed there for 4D3N during year end holidays with family on a staycation.
First impression was OK as they got confused with booking dates & rates. Enter room and things seem fine and got small goodie packs for us. However, huge disappointment during our stay of 4 days & 3 nights.
The housekeeping is poor and it appears they just make the bed to show the room "cleaned". On day 2, the cleaning staff missed to see a "used diaper" that's left on the room floor as the only trash bin in the washroom was full and we just pushed it in to the side of the couch, visible but unreachable for my baby.
On day 3, we were shocked to see all the food crumbs all over the carpet from last night's dinner. Also, so many other points indicating the room wasn't cleaned at all. That too, when we waited in the lift lobby for 20min or so to let the staff finish.
To top it all, the cleaning person had dipped my makeup bag in water for God knows why & how and it ruined my makeup. We immediately called the main desk to inform. They checked & agreed our complain is legit so a recleaning would be done. To compensate my loss, they offered 'wine' as that's only option they had. Really? I was pissed, to be honest.
Overall, might be an average option for business related stay but nothing for family or staycation.
Room size is just average as well as the amenities. Bathroom, on the other hand, is pretty good size.
Centrally located so there're plenty of options to go/visit but nothing in the hotel premises for any kind of entertainment. Couldn't check out pool as it's raining everyday, however, managed to walk around pool side which seemed pretty dull.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rakhi07priya
CCSing GM, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rakhi07priya

Thank you for your review of the Conrad Centennial Singapore.

Please accept my apologies for the issues that occurred during your visit. We have passed your comments on to our team internally to begin an investigation. We aim to provide the highest quality service and whilst we understand this was not as expected on this occasion, I sincerely hope that we will get the opportunity to redeem ourselves and that we will have a chance to welcome you back at Conrad Centennial Singapore in the nearest future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wanted to stay at the Conrad again as it was conveniently located, close to shops and restaurants. Staff were very accommodating - allowed me access to my room early (6am). I did complain about the AC in my room- wasn't cold enough. Water in shower took a long time to heat up - shame had to waste all that water. Ironing board collapsed when I was using it - luckily was able to complete my ironing using bench in front of TV. AC and water was fixed immediately. Not sure about ironing board. Some mould in bathroom. Love the large bottles of shampoo and conditioner

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear psych0333

Thank you for informing us of your feedback following your recent stay with us.

Please rest assured that I have forwarded your valuable feedback to all the managers for review.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2022

The first staff we met in the morning was arrogant and unwelcoming. No eye contact at all when she asked about the passports and didn’t bother to reach out her hand to catch them as handing over to her. She kept looking her screen when she talked to us for about 2 minutes. When we asked if there was a non-connecting room on higher floor, we were told only the one she offered was complimentary for our early check-in. Actually we were invited to check in at 10-ish from the hotel reservation 2 weeks before arrival because it was to avoid the busy crowd from 11am-3pm. It was not we came in early and asked for it. And she just kept saying No on our request for a room change. She gave no details on the benefits like dining credit or breakfast time to us, no explanation on anything. Anyway, it wasn’t a good start. We got a room change to a non connecting room on higher floor after another male staff called. There was black mold at the shower area. later we found there were 2 insects/flies and smashed on the mirror. After make up service it was still there on the mirror. Called operators for a few times but no one picked up the calls. A few hours later we were knocked out the room after hitting the gym. It was weird that both of the cards didn’t work a few hours after check-in. But it was actually quite common in this hotel, we later bumped into another guest in the elevator who was struggling with getting to his room because his room card also didn’t work. He was staying on 26/F. Our staycation was almost ruined from the beginning but other than the above, we met the male staff at gym and pool who was friendly and professional. Service from the staff at Oscars was attentive.

I gave a feedback on the hotel website after the stay with all my contact details and booking number filling on the form, but no one from this hotel bothers to reply or even just acknowledge the feedback. Can’t imagine this is the service from a 5 star Conrad brand, thus one star rating.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ECHECHECHECH

Dear Freedom37063579769

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay.

Needless to say, I was most concerned to learn of the shortfalls and unfortunate glitches you experienced. I would be most grateful if you would be kind enough to contact me directly on Mike.Williamson@ConradHotels.com in order for me to have the opportunity to personally address your concerns.

Please rest assured that at the Conrad Centennial Singapore, we are always aiming to provide the highest quality service. I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to redeem ourselves and to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the nearest future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 March 2022

Pre-arrival – I received the “new” pre-upgrade email 3 days prior – and the app showed my Deluxe King had been upgraded to Executive King (room details). I then decided to write in to politely if there is any chance for a Centennial King Suite – and they were kind enough to say yes!

Room – My Centennial King Suite (63SqM), 2401, was quite nice! Its not the biggest Suite I’ve tried but I like very much the smart design and layout which made the space completely functional.

Most of the Suite was clean except for the toilet bowl where I spotted some stains and hair – UGH. A quick SMS to the above-mentioned message thread requesting for housekeeping to come by and clean it again was acknowledged quickly and when came back in the evening, it was spotless. An apology note from the housekeeper was also laid on the living room desk with a limited edition Conrad bear – a sweet service recovery.

Executive Lounge – Located on 31st floor, the space was relatively peaceful and I managed to get a window seat, offering views of Pan Pacific, Parkroyal Collection Marina Bay, and the waters. The lounge is only opened during the 2x meal sessions and booking your desired one-hour slot is necessary although they were not strict with my when I stayed on after my 1st hour. Menus were split into Even and Odd dates and mine fell within the Even selection.

Afternoon Tea (2:30pm-4:30pm): served in a tiered set with refills possible and last calls being made. The bites were abit of a non-event for me though – nothing really impressive and no loss if I don’t get to try it the next day.

Evening Cocktails (6:00pm-8:00pm): again served in a tiered set with refills possible and last calls being made. Unfortunately, food quality was really mediocre and wines including the Chandon sparkling wine did not work for me. Ended up munching on just cheese and nuts.

Service – I have to admit for a 5-star hotel and a Diamond, I expected more. The basis were met of course with nothing much to complain about but there was no warmth and the process was at most clinical, even at the Executive Lounge. Perhaps Diamond fatigue is a real thing but I’m sure more warm smiles will make a difference? An attempted call to the Conrad Service on the in-room phone also went unanswered and I had to use the Hilton Honors App to make my request.

In summary,

The generous upgrade to the Suite was absolutely the star of this stay and I really enjoyed the space even though I did not get my desired late check out. The dirty toilet bowl was a disappointment for a Conrad, and even more so the F&B quality at the Executive Lounge – I was lucky to have access as a Diamond but absolutely would not have paid for it. COVID might have changed the format but should not have affected the F&B so much – what happened Conrad?!

[Complete review and pics on Satu Kosong Travel Blog]

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Ee Ling P
CCSing GM, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2022

Dear Ee Ling P

I hope I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Conrad Centennial Singapore in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,