Stayed here with friends while visiting Singapore for a few days. Our apartment was beautiful, really clean and modern with excellent air conditioning (weather was extremely hot while we were there!) and nice little touches like a washing powder, sachets of tea, coffee, hot choc etc. provided. There is a manned reception area and the staff were very helpful with luggage, taxis, directions etc. There's a nice, small swimming pool and sunbathing area, and a varied breakfast was included every day which was nice. The location was pretty central, taxi ride from the airport was quite cheap and didn't take very long, the building is near a couple of big malls, bars and restaurants, and was fairly quick and cheap both to walk or take public transport to the main city centre. Good value, would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore