We booked a 2-bedroom apartment but when we checked in Fraser gave us a 3-bedroom with no additional fee which was awesome.
The apartment was so nice and clean with free daily water however the tap water is drinkable.
Coffee capsules for the Nespresso & fresh fruit is also the same.
The air conditioner and everything in it was working well.
The staff was very friendly and I appreciate the best for the manager.
The location was fabulous. 8 minutes by taxi to Orchard road-12 minutes to Sentosa-5 minutes to Marina bay and only 8 minutes walk to Clarke quay.
The bottom part of the Fraser was the breakfast that we were unlucky for coincidence of upgrading the breakfast place but variety of grab & go breakfast was very poor!
The pool is very nice and clean.Wifi and cable tv were very good.
I highly recommend Fraser place Robertson to everyone who cares for location-pureness and big space with reasonable price.
Try wine connection and Hannibal near the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore