15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
eDreamsUS$226
SnaptravelUS$217
Orbitz.comUS$300
8,595 results
All reviews town restaurant straits club jade restaurant courtyard room post bar high tea old post office rooftop bar heritage room boat quay marina bay birthday cake light show beautiful hotel service staff infinity pool buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 days ago

Our day at the COURTYARD was pleasant and enjoyed the wide selection of tarts, cakes, and canape plus their variety of tea drinks. We totally enjoyed our HIGHT TEA experience. The company that served us was kind and very accommodating and prompt with our request, they are friendly as well. So kudos to Abigail, Jenny, Tifany, and Albert as well. Will definitely be back with the family.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This was my second High Tea at Fullerton Hotel and it was wonderful. I am eating my way through Singspore High Teas since Circuit breaker was lifted and this one is one of my favorites. SGD 51,- for adults on weekdays including unlimited savories, a variety of sweets (not unlimited) and as much tea/coffee you can drink. The top up on savories is a real treat as you can balance the savory/sweet intake to your tastes. Service here is always politely and friendly and staff makes you feel welcome from beginning to end. I highly recommend this High Tea.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Nice decorations in the hotel itself, to add to the Chinese New Year atmosphere. On the exterior, beautiful light ups too. Room was very clean and with a balcony which you can see the marina bay sands view!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Fullerton Hotel,

Thanks for such a great atmosphere during this period.

Was at the court yard enjoying the high tea session with my family and was truly made to feel comfortable and welcomed through the services from the staff.

Special mention to Lalikumar, Albert and Ramli in their attention to detail.

It was remarkably a Great Experience.

Thank You!!

With well wishes,
Kenneth

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Me and my friend would like to compliment the staff who served us, Lalikumar and Uncle Ramli, they provided good customer care & gave suggestions whenever we don't know what to choose for tea and recommended the nice food for us. Purchased the voucher during official website promo and it's value for money.
In addition of that, I'd like to feedback the customer service of Instagram is not reply promptly, I think the person who replied me gave me a wrong email address to make reservation, they gave me rvsp@fullerton.com which I saw the email add should be dining-rvsp@fullerton.com today via official website. Call & email several times but end up didn't response. Afterall, I recontact Instagram and get replied after few days. It's quite disappointed when I cannot contact for reservation.
Other than that, everything is fine and staff serving is good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends