5 people are viewing this hotel
US$354
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$354
Hotels.comUS$354
CheapTicketsUS$354
Prestigia.comUS$522
7,617 results
All reviews town restaurant straits club courtyard room jade restaurant post bar old post office rooftop bar heritage room high tea boat quay marina bay beautiful hotel light show birthday cake service staff luxury hotel duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Yvonne and Joppy provided great services and are super friendly. our family has an enjoyable time due to the good food and their impeccable services. They are very attentive and we love their friendliness. The atmosphere is great too. We were there for a birthday celebration and they gave is complimentary longevity buns with a bird sculpture made of sugar.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Giovanni Viterale, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 445yinyinw,

We are delighted to receive your endorsement of our food, service and ambiance; and thank you for the preference!

Please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to the team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Food was prepared well and served quickly, will recommend the bak kut teh xiao long bao as it was the most special item. Staff was attentive throughout. Overall a pleasant experience and will recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear smallspud,

Please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to the team.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Making Fullerton Hotel as our 1st hotel to staycation at back in November last year was a very good decision as everything about our stay from check in to check out was superb. This is our 2nd time here with my family, this time for 2 nights so that the kids can enjoy more. Check in was slightly slow compared to the 1st time as I was kept waiting at the reception while the receptionist continued to talk into her earpiece. Seemed a little bit too overwhelmed with occupancy maybe? considering it was the school holidays. But she did apologise a few times before starting my check in and because I wasn't in a hurry and yes I requested for an early check in time than the usual, all was good! We were also given complimentary cakes as part of my daughter's and mum's birthday during this stay.
Special mention goes to Revathy who assisted me so much with my reservation and also to Candy during check out who made sure myself, and also other guests, who were queueing there was attended to and made the wait bearable. Being a family with dietary restrictions, Town Restaurant staff during breakfast deserved to be commended as they were so wonderful and patient with us too!
The warm hospitality that exudes through the staff there is definitely worth a 3rd (or more!) comeback.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank RianaKasmuri

Dear RianaKasmuri,

We are delighted to receive your commendation and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback!

My team and I thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at a handful of hotels in Singapore . This was on the top of the list of best experience. This whole experience was made possible mainly because the front office manager Mr Justin. When I first checked in, he was so polite and sincere in handling all the paper work for us. I could he genuinely want us to have a good stay at the Fullerton hotel. His service is impeccable and definitely receive a commendation for this. Thank you Justin :)

The rest of the staff including the housekeeping showed great hospitality. Thank you so much.

Looking forward to be back next month.

1  Thank Xxjessie

Dear Xxjessie,

My team and I are delighted to receive the endorsement of our service, location and product and we thank you for the preference!

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the heart of Singapore.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Great food and amazing service! Finally had a break after many months and had quality food with a great ambience. Would definitely come back! Was served by Joppy, Yvonne and Aldon who provided amazing service.

Dear JuliaN2991,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and rest assured that your kind words were gladly shared with the team, with a special mention to Joppy, Yvonne and Aldon!

We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoying dining experience at The Fullerton Hotel.