5 people are viewing this hotel
US$354
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$354
Hotels.comUS$354
eDreamsUS$354
Prestigia.comUS$522
7,617 results
All reviews town restaurant straits club courtyard room jade restaurant post bar old post office rooftop bar heritage room high tea boat quay marina bay beautiful hotel light show birthday cake service staff luxury hotel duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

Super good service and very polite staff:) the rooms are gorgeous and luxurious too! We got a traveloka deal to celebrate our anniversary, and the staff even surprise us with cake and balloon We had our meals at both La Brasserie (Fullerton Bay) and The Courtyard. Breakfast was complimentary buffet. Super worth the deal!!

1  Thank M7133BYlees
Giovanni Viterale, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear M7133BYlees,

My team and I are delighted to receive the endorsement of our service, location and product and we thank you for the preference!

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the heart of Singapore.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

A perfect stay to feel pampered. Every staff that I had received service from was serving from their heart. You can feel the passion and love for their job, with genuine smiles and honest conversations. From the front desk staff at check in, to the servers at the restaurant up to the bellman doing temperature checks. Rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast selection was excellent. Would definitely recommend all Singaporeans to experience this place!

Dear mliewta,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We are extremely heartened to know you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Once again, thank you for all your kind words and support. It definitely encourage our team to continue to deliver service excellence from the heart to all our guest. We look forward to welcome you back to The Fullerton Hotel again.

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Was having a staycation with my wife at the Fullerton hotel. We chose to have high tea at the courtyard to start off our stay. The food was really food! We liked the chocolate salted caramel tart and seafood and lobster salad very much.

Kudos to the staff as well. Especially the manager, Mr Kumar for making us feel welcomed and gave us many recommendations for our food. Well done :)

Dear Kelvio83,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and rest assured that your kind words were gladly shared with the team, with a special mention to Kumar!

We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoying dining experience at The Fullerton Hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

The service was great, every staff was attentive.
What a beautiful hotel and the perfect setting.
But the food was disappointing, not at all up to the standard for a 5* hotel and the price was high for such below average food. SGD37++ for fish/chips, it was frozen fish/chips, fried and served. We have tasted much better at pubs around town, at less than half the price.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear BR11_12,

We appreciate your valuable feedback, which helps us to focus on what is important to our guests. It is disappointing and concerning to know about your experiences.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused and rest assured that additional training has been conducted to the respective teams.

We look forward to the opportunity of being at your service in the near future!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

A way overdue review for a stay that happened in Feb earlier this year!

Was there for a staycation and checked into the Courtyard Room.

Except for the fact that the carpark was so far away from the hotel itself, everything was perfect!

From at the check in where the counters were full but a gentleman had us to sit at the nearby seats to fill up the necessary forms to make the check in process quicker, to the lady who processed our documents and led us to the lift lobby (even when she could have just directed us verbally), to the cleanliness maintained by 2 Chinese attendants, and the well stocked room, to the young Indian pool attendant lady who served me my drinks and food by the pool, to the young Chinese manager (?) at the Courtyard who recommended my whiskey and checked back in on me and the Filipino lady who served me my whiskey, and the breakfast we had at the Town Restaurant served by the most attentive team!

I’m sorry I didn’t get all the names (so not me actually!) but I’m blaming it on what a fantastic job all of you did that I felt so comfortable that I just forgot the names! ;P

Everyone we came across was genuine and attentive. The place was clean, the room was clean and huge (I love the high ceiling and the choice of pillows).

It was a lovely 2 days spent chilling and digital detox from the world! :)

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank starzdevil

Dear starzdevil,

Thank you for the preference and for taking the time reviewing your visit.

I am pleased that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to the team, and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home soon.

We are looking forward to the opportunity of being at your service in the near future!