Lowest prices for your stay
US$299
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$299
getaroom.com
US$405
US$258
Hotels.comUS$299
CheapTicketsUS$299
Destinia.comUS$405
7,619 results
All reviews town restaurant straits club courtyard room jade restaurant post bar old post office rooftop bar heritage room high tea boat quay marina bay beautiful hotel light show birthday cake service staff luxury hotel duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Where do I even begin. This hotel has to be one of the most stunning hotels in Singapore. I was awed by its majestic exterior even before stepping into the hotel. The Neo-classical architecture juxtaposed with the modern city skyscrapers neatly summarises Singapore’s history from colonialism to urbanisation. Need I mention that you will be also be staying in Singapore’s 71st National Monument?

My family and I were greeted at the entrance by a grandiose revolving door which managed to encapsulate the grandness of the hotel; an excellent first impression. The lobby is filled with historical facts regarding the hotel, and my family enjoyed the little heritage gallery which allowed us to learn more about the hotel and its rich history.

Upon reaching the front desk, an employee named Alfie politely asked us if we were checking-in, and invited us to the atrium for a seat while we filled in some forms for the check-in process. I felt that this was a great way to reduce the length of the queue to prevent people congregating at the front desk. Despite having a number of families spread out across the atrium seats, the employees remembered which families arrived first and attended to them in a first-come-first-serve order, which I appreciated. Our check-in was handled by Kate, who was extremely polite and attentive. She was also immensely considerate as she managed to assign my parents to a room nearer to the lift which reduced the amount of walking they had to do. She also enquired if we required any help getting our bags to our rooms (we had quite a number of bags).

We booked two rooms under the Heritage room category, and just like the first impression, the rooms were grand and authentic to its namesake. What I loved about the Heritage rooms is that the rooms are configured differently. My parents’ room was different from mine due it being on different floors, and I feel that it is an exceedingly unique way of reflecting the unique heritage of the hotel. Despite being housed in a colonial building from 1928, the rooms were extremely clean, comfortable, and fitted with technology fitting of the modern age. The facilities and amenities available were top-class as well. The food from in-room dining and morning breakfast were excellent too.

Our check-out process was quick and smooth as well, with Kate (a different employee named Kate different from check-in Kate) from front desk handling our check-out process. Kate was extremely considerate as well, asking if we require the complimentary carpark (included in the package we booked) after seeing my car keys. A proactive gesture from her that is well appreciated.

Before I end the review, I would also like to mention that their pre-arrival process was extremely top-notch as well. I added some additional arrangement for anniversary celebrations under my reservation as it was my parents’ anniversary, as well as my own. The response from the hotel was prompt, sending several arrangements for me to select from. I would like to thank Shermaine from the Guest Recognition team for being extremely patient with my countless requests and arrangements of the flowers. She provided such exceptional customer service that it made the anniversary so much more special; an additional touch that turned a memorable stay into a memory for life.

Kudos to Shermaine, Alfie, check-in Kate and check-out Kate for your exceptional service and the memorable stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Odyssey44764712839
Giovanni Viterale, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Odyssey44764712839,

We are delighted to receive your endorsement of our food, service and ambiance; and thank you for the preference!

We appreciate your valuable feedback, which helps us to focus on what is important to our guests. I am pleased to know you are well taken care by my team, especially Shermaine, Alfie and Kate.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Fullerton Hotel soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great weekend staycay at the Fullerton Hotel. The newly renovated rooms were inviting with their pastel blue hues and wooded textures. TV had a superb chromecast which made Netflix watching an easy affair. Great service by the in-room dining crew, and an exceptionally warm welcome by the front office, especially the personable services of Justin, who checked me in, brought me to my room, and gave a detailed explanation of the amenities and facilities. Great hospitality indeed!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank C755DZmarcl

Dear C755DZmarcl,

Thank you for the preference and for sharing your feedback!

I am glad to know you are well taken care by my team during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back to The Fullerton Hotel soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

My partner & I managed to secure a good discounted deal for a night stay at this property and we were very anticipating for the heritage experience with quality service. The checking in process was really organised and we were attended to by assistant front desk manager, justin Phua, whom welcomed us with his polished working attitude and world class services.

Our stay throughout was very well taken care of with its facilities and view, especially its bed that had us snoozing like babies through the night! Highly recommended property choice for that experience you’ll never forget.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KyeJie T

Dear KyeJie T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review. We are delighted to know that your overall experience met up to expectation.

Rest assured that your feedback were conveyed to the Justin. I trust they are pleased to know they have created an impression during your stay.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Always wanted to stay at Fullerton hotel whenever i pass by. A hotel with one of the most history in Singapore and the most iconic looking structure. Upon arriving, was greeted warmly by the receptionist, got an early check in at 11 and manage to have late checkout at 2pm. Very good deal especially with afternoon tea, evening cocktail and chandon breakfast. Best of all, food items were free flow. The manager that serve us breakfast on 2nd of may was awesome and friendly. Customising our dishes to our liking and letting us try every bits of it. Swimming pool was small but view of the Singapore river was nice. The straits club courtyard room was okay, the bed seems to have some creaking sound which show it may be old. Overall a really comfortable stay. Will definitely be back again. Let’s help to boost our Singapore hotel industry as Covid-19 is a difficult time for all. Stay safe and enjoy.

1  Thank HengJunHao

Dear HengJunHao,

We are pleased to receive your commendation, and please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Manager Lalikumar was very cordial and quick in ensuring all our dining needs were met. The staff were also generally welcoming and friendly. Highly recommended! The dining vouchers were well spent at Towns Restaurant for the food was delicious!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Alphamoose123,

We are delighted to receive your commendation and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback!

My team and I thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, and look forward to welcoming you back.