Lowest prices for your stay
US$294
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$294
Agoda.comUS$294
travelup.comUS$360
7,536 results
All reviews town restaurant straits club courtyard room jade restaurant post bar old post office rooftop bar heritage room high tea boat quay marina bay beautiful hotel light show birthday cake service staff luxury hotel duty manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Celebrated our anniversary with a staycation here. We were given an upgrade to the Heritage room by the hotel. Rooms were excellent and decorated in line with the history of the building. The pool, spa and gym were very good. And the Straits Club lounge a place one can spent countless hours in.
But what separates great hotels from good hotels are its staff. We were warmly greeted upon arrival and check-in was seamless and efficient. The staff at the Straits Club were excellent. They were attentive without intrusive. Friendly and efficient. Aldin, Kenneth and Nicholas made a good stay great. Kudos to all of them.
All in all, it was a fantastic stay and we are very happy with this short sojourn.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

We had a memorable staycation at the historical Fullerton hotel. From the early check in to the late check out, they were organised and had manpower to manage the check in queue. A grateful shout out especially to the manager, Nicholas Wong and his team at the Straits Club for going the extra miles to ensure my comfort as I had mobility difficulties. Although we were not able to explore the hotel fully this time, we hope to come back again!! Thank you, Fullerton.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2021

I had decided to do an impromptu stay as I found a good rate through agoda. I have always walked past the hotel and admire the pool. Upon arrival, I suddenly realised my booking is not being process. I went to the reception and was attended by assistant front office manager Justin and explained to him the situation. He then offered me option for the hotel rates. He directed me to take a seat and process my booking. i did told Mr Justin it is my first time here and to my surprise I was upgraded to the marina bay room two classes up. He offered to helped me with my belongings even. Upon entering the room, I was speechless. Its like a dream came true. Big smile was on my face. Room was very spacious and the view i had was amazing especially during sunset and sunrise. I woke up the next two mornings like being in fantasy. Breakfast service was super good and no complaints. The staffs were very helpful and attended to all my request as I had a strict diet restriction. The pool was just so nice and my boxes were ticked. I had a swim both day and night and the water was nice and warm at night.overall i had an amazing experience and taken a lot of pictures as memories. Room 601 will be y next room and will always be my room. i will be back again next month. Thank you fullerton hotel for the amazing two nights.

1  Thank chaloner05
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Where do I even begin. This hotel has to be one of the most stunning hotels in Singapore. I was awed by its majestic exterior even before stepping into the hotel. The Neo-classical architecture juxtaposed with the modern city skyscrapers neatly summarises Singapore’s history from colonialism to urbanisation. Need I mention that you will be also be staying in Singapore’s 71st National Monument?

My family and I were greeted at the entrance by a grandiose revolving door which managed to encapsulate the grandness of the hotel; an excellent first impression. The lobby is filled with historical facts regarding the hotel, and my family enjoyed the little heritage gallery which allowed us to learn more about the hotel and its rich history.

Upon reaching the front desk, an employee named Alfie politely asked us if we were checking-in, and invited us to the atrium for a seat while we filled in some forms for the check-in process. I felt that this was a great way to reduce the length of the queue to prevent people congregating at the front desk. Despite having a number of families spread out across the atrium seats, the employees remembered which families arrived first and attended to them in a first-come-first-serve order, which I appreciated. Our check-in was handled by Kate, who was extremely polite and attentive. She was also immensely considerate as she managed to assign my parents to a room nearer to the lift which reduced the amount of walking they had to do. She also enquired if we required any help getting our bags to our rooms (we had quite a number of bags).

We booked two rooms under the Heritage room category, and just like the first impression, the rooms were grand and authentic to its namesake. What I loved about the Heritage rooms is that the rooms are configured differently. My parents’ room was different from mine due it being on different floors, and I feel that it is an exceedingly unique way of reflecting the unique heritage of the hotel. Despite being housed in a colonial building from 1928, the rooms were extremely clean, comfortable, and fitted with technology fitting of the modern age. The facilities and amenities available were top-class as well. The food from in-room dining and morning breakfast were excellent too.

Our check-out process was quick and smooth as well, with Kate (a different employee named Kate different from check-in Kate) from front desk handling our check-out process. Kate was extremely considerate as well, asking if we require the complimentary carpark (included in the package we booked) after seeing my car keys. A proactive gesture from her that is well appreciated.

Before I end the review, I would also like to mention that their pre-arrival process was extremely top-notch as well. I added some additional arrangement for anniversary celebrations under my reservation as it was my parents’ anniversary, as well as my own. The response from the hotel was prompt, sending several arrangements for me to select from. I would like to thank Shermaine from the Guest Recognition team for being extremely patient with my countless requests and arrangements of the flowers. She provided such exceptional customer service that it made the anniversary so much more special; an additional touch that turned a memorable stay into a memory for life.

Kudos to Shermaine, Alfie, check-in Kate and check-out Kate for your exceptional service and the memorable stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Odyssey44764712839
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great weekend staycay at the Fullerton Hotel. The newly renovated rooms were inviting with their pastel blue hues and wooded textures. TV had a superb chromecast which made Netflix watching an easy affair. Great service by the in-room dining crew, and an exceptionally warm welcome by the front office, especially the personable services of Justin, who checked me in, brought me to my room, and gave a detailed explanation of the amenities and facilities. Great hospitality indeed!

Trip type: Travelled with friends