4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$258
Expedia.comUS$258
Trip.comUS$257
Orbitz.comUS$258
eDreamsUS$258
CheapTicketsUS$258
4,997 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place the club lounge junior suite living room f b business trip late check buffet breakfast mrt station shopping brix mezza scotts gh
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Kavind very kindly arranged for a complimentary birthday cake and ensured that the bottle of wine I ordered as a birthday surprise for my friend was all ready and waiting in the room when they checked in.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Grand Hyatt Singapore, Other at Grand Hyatt Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Long_yh2021,

Thank you so much for your compliments! We are extremely delighted to learn that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and I am glad that our team members, Kavind have played a part in making your experience with us a pleasant and memorable one

We sincerely look forward to the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So I was previously a long stay guest at Sheraton Towers and was given the option to stay at this Hyatt property as Sheraton had to be converted into a full quarantine facility. I thought Grand Hyatt should be fine and of equal standard, boy was I wrong! The first room I was given was a dingy musky room by the lift with a "city view" facing a depressing concrete air well and algae growing on the walls... after complaining, I was given a slightly better room with a partial garden view. I thought things can only get better from here but again I was wrong. I was just told that because I'm a long term guest, they will only clean my room once a week!! They won't even clear my trash or give me fresh towels daily?! OMG, what kind of a 5 star property is this? Look I get that the tourism industry is suffering during this period, but some things shouldn't change and that is how you treat every paying guest the same. So far the customer service from this hotel has been appalling to say the least and most of them for some bizarre reason have a very snarky condescending attitude. This is completely UNACCEPTABLE! To the management of this hotel please take note and don't tarnish the reputation of the Hyatt brand!

Date of stay: June 2021
Grand Hyatt Singapore, Other at Grand Hyatt Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Berlinist,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience with us and we sincerely apologize for the series of inconvenience. We have personally shared your valuable feedback with the respective team and one of our management will separately reach out to you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a really lovely time at Hyatt for my recent staycay. Perfect location with tonnes of food options nearby. Expected the pool to be packed based on my past experience with other hotels for staycation. But the pool was empty except for one other guest, perfect for lounging.

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear thunderixs,

Thank you so much your compliments! We are so happy to hear of your pleasant stay experience with us, as we strive to provide excellent service to our guests. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with Grand Hyatt Singapore. Looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We loved the huge room with the adjacent living area and the bathroom. The only downside was the view from the room and the pillows were too flat but the king size bed was awesome. Didn’t manage to use the gym due to restrictions and had breakfast in the room.

Dear PaulineChong,

We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We sincerely look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staffs were all well trained and very polite and friendly! From checking in, to meeting my needs and even checking out! Room was huge and clean! They even provide all toiletries. I’m glad I choose this hotel for my girl birthday! Awesome team!!

Dear joanseah,

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear about your pleasant stay with us.

We will continue to strive and uphold our service standards to all our guests, and thank you for choosing us as your accommodation choice.

Always looking forward to serving you again.

Warm regards,