4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$258
TripadvisorUS$258
Expedia.comUS$258
Trip.comUS$256
eDreamsUS$258
Orbitz.comUS$258
4,997 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place the club lounge junior suite living room f b business trip late check buffet breakfast mrt station shopping brix mezza scotts gh
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room is spacious. The TV is supported the HDMI so my boyfriend brought along his xbox so we can have movie session whenever we have free time. During the lockdown period, we enjoyed 50% off for the room dining service. Pleasant stay and we have stayed total 4 nights with Grand Hyatt. Walking distance to Orchard.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Grand Hyatt Singapore, Other at Grand Hyatt Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear VV0601,

Thank you so much your compliments! We are so happy to hear of your pleasant stay experience with us, as we strive to provide excellent service to our guests. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with Grand Hyatt Singapore. Looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Opt to do a holiday on home ground.choice of Hyatt hotel planned by my daughter was perfect.Hotel surprised us with a mini birthday day.Ambience is as what a hotel as grand as this welcomes us-grandeur. 1st time seeing a room where aircon temperature is adjustable.Though food was done as dining in,we love the presentation of it. If covid19 is still ongoing, maybe a suggestion of better TV channels is a good idea. All in all, it is a super comfortable stay. Being in Orchard too, no doubt shoppers haven. Thank you for the great experience.

Dear Kareem172015,

We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We sincerely look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although the property is a little dated, the rooms were spacious and very clean. Excellent location, everything u need for a staycation is there, cinema, supermarket, good food and public transport. Far East shopping Centre is just beside which hosts many nail, lash and massage joints. Perfect itinerary for a short staycation!

Dear Mabel_38,

Thank you so much for your compliments! We are so happy to hear of your pleasant stay experience with us, and thank you for your loyalty. Looking forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Kavind very kindly arranged for a complimentary birthday cake and ensured that the bottle of wine I ordered as a birthday surprise for my friend was all ready and waiting in the room when they checked in.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Long_yh2021,

Thank you so much for your compliments! We are extremely delighted to learn that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and I am glad that our team members, Kavind have played a part in making your experience with us a pleasant and memorable one

We sincerely look forward to the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So I was previously a long stay guest at Sheraton Towers and was given the option to stay at this Hyatt property as Sheraton had to be converted into a full quarantine facility. I thought Grand Hyatt should be fine and of equal standard, boy was I wrong! The first room I was given was a dingy musky room by the lift with a "city view" facing a depressing concrete air well and algae growing on the walls... after complaining, I was given a slightly better room with a partial garden view. I thought things can only get better from here but again I was wrong. I was just told that because I'm a long term guest, they will only clean my room once a week!! They won't even clear my trash or give me fresh towels daily?! OMG, what kind of a 5 star property is this? Look I get that the tourism industry is suffering during this period, but some things shouldn't change and that is how you treat every paying guest the same. So far the customer service from this hotel has been appalling to say the least and most of them for some bizarre reason have a very snarky condescending attitude. This is completely UNACCEPTABLE! To the management of this hotel please take note and don't tarnish the reputation of the Hyatt brand!

Date of stay: June 2021
Grand Hyatt Singapore, Other at Grand Hyatt Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Berlinist,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience with us and we sincerely apologize for the series of inconvenience. We have personally shared your valuable feedback with the respective team and one of our management will separately reach out to you.