6 people are viewing this hotel
US$220
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$219
Hotels.com
US$219
Trip.comUS$219
eDreamsUS$220
Prestigia.comUS$304
5,192 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place the club lounge junior suite living room f b business trip late check buffet breakfast mrt station shopping brix mezza scotts gh
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this hotel for my wife birthday. I choose this hotel without even looking at the review because I knew this was one of the top hotel in Singapore. This is one of the hotel in my wishlist for quite sometime. Especially each time I passed by when I was shopping at Orchard road. But I was wrong!

Together with my 9 years old daughter, we arrive there at 3.45pm to check in and I was told by the hotel staff that our room is not ready and We have to wait for another 1.5 hr. Deeply disappointed!

Shortly, my wife came over and meet us in the hotel lobby, she was surprised that we were still waiting in the lobby for our room. (While waiting for my wife arrival, My daughter and I actually had a plan to do a min surprise for my wife and we wanted to buy a birthday cake for her and place it in the room,My daughter actually made a birthday card for my wife and we wanted to hid the card. But all this plan was ruined.)

We decided to have a good dinner in our room as we don’t want to ruin our celebration for the rest of the evening. We then happily called for food delivery. When our food arrive in the lobby, we requested for the hotel staff to bring up the food to our room but for no reason we were denied for the service. I got no other choice but to go down to the lobby and collect my food. After collecting my food, I went to the counter and requested for cutlery and they told me that they will sent it to our room. We waited for 10-15min but nobody came to us.

We do not want our food to turn cold so we called the room service and we were told that we have to wait for another 40 minutes!!! Yes, 40 minutes to get our cutlery!!! We simply can’t accept that and ended up we do not have any mood at all.

To Grand Hyatt hotel, our celebration has been greatly ruined by your inefficient and terrible service. Your hotel bring so much bad memories for us to the extent that we can’t wait to leave this place. If not for my 9 years old daughter, we would have just check out. I do sincerely hope that you take our feedback seriously as I doesn’t want this happen to your next guest.

I wish to state that, we did spoke to the hotel duty manager and expressed our unhappiness due to the inefficient service but it got even worst. We were brushed off by being offered to extend our stay for another 1 - 2 hours and she even mentioned they had already provided us with extra parking complimentary coupon and a complimentary breakfast for our “son”??

The duty manager does not show any empathy and sincerity for her apologies. She does not understand that due to lack of service, they had ruined our occasion.

WE WILL NOT GO BACK TO GRAND HYATT HOTEL AGAIN.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a short overnight stay in the deluxe room which has a separate bedroom and living area. Very comfortable size for a small family. There was 1 big tv in each of the bedroom and living room, so kids can watch their own shows.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Thank you, Grand Hyatt for making up the plan of me and husband happy with good gesture by wishing us happy anniversary at the customer service. The anniversary cake was serve in the room and also at the straits kitchen.. so happy and memorable. Sure will comeback and bring my children and family here.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is our 2nd stay this year. Our room is 2132 and the view out is great. We requested for a higher floor and the hotel exceed to our request and allocate the highest floor for our room.
This room doesnt have a bathtub but it is replaced with a dresser and a walk-in wardrobe. Love the extra space. The room comes with separate living room and bedroom area.
I feel this hotel has everything you would want in a hotel stay - really big, spacious room, great service, fully equipped amenities, accessibility to food, shopping and transport (bus/mrt/taxis) and price is one of the best for a hotel located along Orchard Road.

Will definitely be back again for a staycation.

Room tip: I book through Klook.com for the best rate.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for 3 days 2 nights at the hotel. The room was clean, spacious and had everything that we needed. We were greeted by friendly staff and could see their genuine smiles even behind the masks. We tried out the Treatsure box that was offered by the hotel restaurant, The Straits Kitchen. The hotel joined this initiative to reduce food waste from the buffet offerings by the hotel. The food was amazingly good, the staff at the restaurant were so friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience there.