7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$220
Hotels.comUS$219
Trip.comUS$219
CheapTicketsUS$219
eDreamsUS$220
Prestigia.comUS$307
5,192 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place the club lounge junior suite living room f b business trip late check buffet breakfast mrt station shopping brix mezza scotts gh
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

I am impressed by following responses/services received:
1) Delivered my bags to my room.
2) Attitude showed by the chambermaid cleaning the room (2036) next to my room (2038). I approached him about where to get toothbrush in my room. He knew I was waiting for another room, suggested to me if I could wait for just another 5min so that I would have two rooms side by side. I delighted accepted him suggestion, he then called the front desk but unfortunately it was declined by front desk staff. In the end, the other room was all the way to the end of level 20 (2009). Chambermaid sensed what customer needs and responded to meet customer’s requirements. Very good.

I believe below points can be improved:
1) Instead of 3pm check in. I was made to wait till 6pm to receive my first room (2038). How can Grand Hyatt handle this “3 hours waiting time”? To create customer satisfaction instead of complaint. Let customers feel good during these 3 hours and forget about late check-in. There are many things / events (need not be costly) can be done.
2) How to transfer good staff to take up the right position. E.g. the attitude of chambermaid is very appropriate to handle customers. May be some front desk staff need a break to handle “non-customer facing tasks”.
3) My brother informed me he received breakfast voucher due to late check-in. I made the same request but received $80 in room account. This means I paid about $7 per person (about $28 for 4) for breakfast. Remember, the stay is all about letting customer feel good. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Went for a staycation to celebrate my daughter birthday. GH gave a whole cake as a complimentary cake. Staff always have a smile on their face and made guest feel warmth. The room is very spacious, comfortable and clean! Highly recommended for family with young kids!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Location just beside Far East plaza. Hotel smells very good, room was exactly as in picture. Room and toilet were spacious, convenient for a group of 5. 2 tv available.

Would be great if hotel provide microwave and smart tv as well

Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this hotel for my wife birthday. I choose this hotel without even looking at the review because I knew this was one of the top hotel in Singapore. This is one of the hotel in my wishlist for quite sometime. Especially each time I passed by when I was shopping at Orchard road. But I was wrong!

Together with my 9 years old daughter, we arrive there at 3.45pm to check in and I was told by the hotel staff that our room is not ready and We have to wait for another 1.5 hr. Deeply disappointed!

Shortly, my wife came over and meet us in the hotel lobby, she was surprised that we were still waiting in the lobby for our room. (While waiting for my wife arrival, My daughter and I actually had a plan to do a min surprise for my wife and we wanted to buy a birthday cake for her and place it in the room,My daughter actually made a birthday card for my wife and we wanted to hid the card. But all this plan was ruined.)

We decided to have a good dinner in our room as we don’t want to ruin our celebration for the rest of the evening. We then happily called for food delivery. When our food arrive in the lobby, we requested for the hotel staff to bring up the food to our room but for no reason we were denied for the service. I got no other choice but to go down to the lobby and collect my food. After collecting my food, I went to the counter and requested for cutlery and they told me that they will sent it to our room. We waited for 10-15min but nobody came to us.

We do not want our food to turn cold so we called the room service and we were told that we have to wait for another 40 minutes!!! Yes, 40 minutes to get our cutlery!!! We simply can’t accept that and ended up we do not have any mood at all.

To Grand Hyatt hotel, our celebration has been greatly ruined by your inefficient and terrible service. Your hotel bring so much bad memories for us to the extent that we can’t wait to leave this place. If not for my 9 years old daughter, we would have just check out. I do sincerely hope that you take our feedback seriously as I doesn’t want this happen to your next guest.

I wish to state that, we did spoke to the hotel duty manager and expressed our unhappiness due to the inefficient service but it got even worst. We were brushed off by being offered to extend our stay for another 1 - 2 hours and she even mentioned they had already provided us with extra parking complimentary coupon and a complimentary breakfast for our “son”??

The duty manager does not show any empathy and sincerity for her apologies. She does not understand that due to lack of service, they had ruined our occasion.

WE WILL NOT GO BACK TO GRAND HYATT HOTEL AGAIN.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a short overnight stay in the deluxe room which has a separate bedroom and living area. Very comfortable size for a small family. There was 1 big tv in each of the bedroom and living room, so kids can watch their own shows.