Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
StayForLong
Hotels.com
4,553 results
All reviews crystal club funan mall high tech club floor clarke quay central location swimming pool an upgrade late check mrt station deluxe room marina bay renovation concierge ms shopping staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2014

Grand Park City Hall Hotel is the supreme Singapore stay location of 2014 and beyond. After spending many holidays at this superb hotel we will be back many times more. The staff inclusive of front desk, concierge, restaurants, housekeeping, maintenance and Administration are excellent in their caring nature and endeavour to make each guest a priority. Great location. Easy walking distance to European and Local dining, transport (bus and MRT) and plenty of local attractions. Perfect Hotel for your next Singapore Holiday.

Room tip: Corner rooms are the best for storage space, room amenities and walk in shower.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Great relaxed setting in Centre of this hot and busy city.
Good service , pleasant friendly helpful staff
. the breakfast is excellent and given Singapore prices good value for Money.
1 slight negative. On arrival I asked for and was given the WiFi password
On check out my wife and I were charged 24 Singapore $ each for use of same. As soon as I queried the fee it was withdrawn but we had not been warned that a charge would be made although we checked later and it does say in the literature that it will be.
It seems odd that such a well run hotel which is good to stay at should charge for WiFi anyway
Something to watch if you don't want a nasty surprise at check out. Nevertheless we would definitely stay there again and use WiFi in local cafes and bars

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Our tour operator went bust and we were stuck at this hotel with no room. The hotel rang our emergency line in spain for 20 minutes at their cost, rang our transfer company to re-direct them to this hotel and provided us with updates as they tried to sort us out. Truly exceptional customer service even though, as they were full, they knew we could not book a room with them. well done Grand park City Hall

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Skomal
GPCHExecutiveOffice, Front Office Manager at Grand Park City Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2014

Dear Skomal, thank you so much for your review. I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences you faced with your Tour Operator but I am glad that my colleagues provided you with their usual exceptional service and managed to assist you with the situation.
I hope you will choose Grand Park City Hall for your future stay in Singapore!

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

Great location and very accommodating staff. Rooms are a bit dated, but very clean nonetheless. Nice pool and great workout facility. Great place to stay with a price point that doesn't break the bank.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tristan N, thank you for posting this review on our Tripadvisor page and for sharing great comments about our team of staff and the hotel location. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future

Reviewed 2 November 2014

Staying here was a surprise birthday gift from my boyfriend and I couldn't hide my happiness. Everything was perfect from the time he planned it and the moment we arrived in the hotel. Initially I thought that we are staying in a economy room but with the big WOW we were given a suite. More than what we could ever expect in staying in a 5 star hotel. The room is cozy and comfortable. We were very delighted by the gesture given by Ms. Jenette and for the class A hospitality service she rendered during our very short but memorable stay. Thank you very much!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear timmytam28, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that we managed to make this special occasion a memorable experience for you. I will share your good words with Jenette from the Crystal Club lounge and thank you very much for praising her exceptional service; I know she truly deserves it.
We look forward to welcoming you again.