Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,552 results
All reviews crystal club funan mall high tech club floor central location clarke quay business trip swimming pool an upgrade late check mrt station deluxe room buffet breakfast marina bay orchard road renovation concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2014

Thanks to Tiffany, Zakaria, Jenette, Kripa, Pei Yen and the entire Cystal club staff.

Great for business travel - Crystal club is so helping with printing, scanning, whatever you ask they help with. I've stayed here many times and never been disappointed.

Great gym and nice pool area as well.

Breakfast is good but could use a bit of variety as basically the same each day.

Thanks again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Chris F
GPCHExecutiveOffice, Front Office Manager at Grand Park City Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Dear cfarwell2014, Thank you for a great review of our Hotel and am pleased that you had a great stay. Your good words will be passed on to the whole Crystal Club team! We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

We actually stayed in the crystal club lounge as it was our 30th wedding anniversary.
We were escorted up to the 10th floor to the crystal club Lounge where we were checked in and given an upgrade. On our anniversary we were given a lovely cake.
Can't fault the staff at the hotel at all. Very helpful and polite.
The location was great a short walk to the MRT. And a large shopping Centro. about a 10 min walk to Clarke Quay.
We actually normally stay else where but tried this on a recommendation from a friend we will stay here again.

Room tip: No real tip
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gypsyroo, thank you so much for your review. I wish you a belated 30th wedding anniversary and thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on this special occasion. I am so happy that the Crystal Club team has managed to provide with their usual great service and will share your comments with them.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a short getaway and chose Grand Park City Hall's Crystal Club Rooms. The Crystal Club rooms are all located on the 10th floor. The club rooms come with free access to the club lounge all day. During lunch and dinner, they provide a small buffet for the people staying in the club rooms. The rest of the time they provide all types of free drinks. Everything is provided and we really enjoyed the food. The service is also great. For the price in Singapore, it is definitely worth it. We will be back for sure! It is one of the best staycation i had in Singapore.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank crystallise

Dear Crystallise, Thank you for your recent review and I am glad that you had a great stay with us at Grand Park City Hall.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

My actual rating for this hotel is between "average" and "very good". The room itself is pretty good. Not very spacious, but spacious enough for two people. Cozy. Clean. AC is working very well. Iron and ironing board are provided in the room. Bathroom is on the small side though. And I have slept on a more comfortable bed than the one they have. Staff are friendly and courteous.

The only thing that is a bit disappointing is the food. Breakfast service could be better. The room service I ordered was also a bit bland.

The hotel is near the City Hall MRT station and there are quite a lot of shops in the area. 7 Eleven is also just around the corner.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2014

In most of my visits in Singapore I am staying at this hotel. From each visit to another I observe how the hotel is getting older. At Crystal Club the furniture are getting rusty, the air condition is not working properly and the water on the 10 fl. Rooms hardly flow. It looks that management is more interested to invest it opening a new hotel rather to maintain this one. The only good thing to mention is the service provided by the devoted staff. Without the home feeling provided by them I wouldn't return to this place.

• Trip type: Travelled on business