Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$98
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$156
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$166
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$121
US$87
US$137
US$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$233
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$504
US$307
Preferred Hotels
Park Avenue Rochester Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$128
Agoda.com
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$701
US$514
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$627/night.

3,020 results
All reviewscrystal clubclub floorcentral locationclarke quayspecial thanksbusiness tripan upgradelate checkmrt stationbuffet breakfastdeluxe roomshopping mallmarina bayorchard roadrenovationlolitatiffany
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I stayed a few nights at the hotel on business. I didn't pay so do not know the rate, and thus cannot comment on value for money. But I expected a high end hotel and got something slightly less. Not bad, certainly clean/comfortable and with a good sized room (I had a club room, which does come with limited free dry cleaning) and above average breakfast buffet, but not luxurious. In general, the place looked a bit tired and in need of an upgrade.

The most annoying thing about the hotel - and why I would not stay there again if I were choosing - is the lifts/elevators. Every time - and I do mean every time - I got in the lift there were others in there waiting, trying repeatedly to get their cards to activate the floors. The system looked dated, and failed over and over again before finally (miraculously) working. I mentioned this to staff who seemed totally nonchalant about it, and could care less.

The saddest/funniest moment was when I finally managed to get up to my room one evening the door wouldn't work. I thought my key card had been inadvertently deactivated from the room - it turns out the door lock mechanism had run out of batteries - and when I mentioned the troublesome lifts to the front staff they denied the lifts were a problem. You guessed it, when one accompanied me up to my room it took about 20 tries before the card reader worked. I received no response when I triumphantly said, "I guess there maybe something wrong with the lifts after all, eh".

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
GPCHExecutiveOffice, General Manager at Grand Park City Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Dear Bryan M,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our clean & comfortable good sized room.

We would also like to thank you for your constructive feedback. As part of the hotel’s continued efforts to enhance its offerings, we will be undergoing a transformation from 12 April 2016. However, there will be no disruption to the hotel’s daily operations. The comfort of our guests are our 1st priority & guests will be pre-assigned to rooms that are away from the renovation.

Thank you again for sharing your experience & we hope you would give us the opportunity to serve you again when you are back in Singapore.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Room is clean and spacious(CrystalClub) .Food is nice and good portions.Staff is very customer oriented. Excellent service all round.there was some drilling noise for a short while due to reno works.asside from that it is a great stay.Oh yea they gave some cake for my kid's birthday.a truly customer oriented service.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear James C,

Thank you very much for giving us a full score.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your time with us and that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.

Thank you once again for your kind compliments & we hope to welcome you back in the near future soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed for 3 nights from 22 - 24 March. Throughout the stay, the hotel staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Though they are in the middle of an upgrading, it was managed so efficiently and very little sign of it was noticed. Great convenient location and many places of interests are within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear javernlimek,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Stayed 2 nights at the "Crystal-level" (Executive-level rooms). Check-in is at Level 10 Crystal-floor at the (Executive) Crystal lounge. Concierge will bring you up to check-in. Crystal facilities (room and executive lounge) are above average; room is comfortable but not like 5-Star; alcoholic drinks only available in Lounge during 'Happy Hours'; small selection of buffet for breakfast and 'happy Hours'. Complimentary WiFi Internet access is quite fast about 4Mbps. Chinese Restaurant 'Park Palace' has moved out. Indulge @ Park is main restaurant - buffet & ala carte - good ala carte menu. Staff are very courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Only 11 floors so may be blocked by surrounding buildings even at highest level. Views are mostly city view of other buildings.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear SingaTrav3ll3r,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

It is excellent to note that you bring home fond memories of Grand Park City Hall.

Thank you once again for your kind compliments & we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I booked here at the last minute, got a complimentary late check-out over the phone and within the hour I was in my room. The room was clean and tidy, and pretty modern too. The king size bed was really comfy. The bathroom was a little small but it was fine.

I liked the pool area and would have spent more time there had I stayed longer!

The location is fantastic near City Hall Interchange MRT. With the new underpass from the Capital building, it's almost possible to walk to the MRT without stepping foot outside if it's raining. ALMOST possible!

I had a good stay here. The staff were polite and friendly, I'd be happy to return in the future.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank d35-trips

Dear d35-trips,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments