Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,552 results
All reviews crystal club funan mall high tech club floor central location clarke quay business trip swimming pool an upgrade late check mrt station deluxe room buffet breakfast marina bay orchard road renovation concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location likewise, it is very accessible. Just around 5 mins walk from City Hall MRT. The room is clean and tidy, it comes with a bath tub as well. The service staff were very nice and friendly. And the swimming pool is really nice. They designed it in a way that it is pleasant for both adults and children as well. We had a really great stay in this hotel. One thing we would comment it - the room is a bit small. So if you are there with a big group, it will feel a bit cramped. But in general, there is nothing bad which we can say about this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

I have a good experience with this hotel. Very helpful staff and also so welcoming. I do remember 2 of the security staff that is Rajidin & Faizal. Asking how was our experience and very helpful with my luggage even when i didn't asked. Thank you for the kind hospitality.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

I am very qo to stay here for 12days. The food was improved after my feedback, the service fulfill my demands . Chef Ethen was very friendly and provided food when I requested sometimes ,I like mushrooms soup he cooked., It'so delicious..Thank you so much, hope will dine again here one day ;-))

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jeane Lim, General Manager at Grand Park City Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear adeline1930,

Thank you for the review. I am most pleased to learn of your commendations towards Chef Ethan for the quality of service. Your positive feedback is certainly encouraging and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,
Jeane Lim

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

This is a re-modeled hotel just beside the Peninsula Plaza . It has a cozy feel about it and offers a delicious breakfast . The Club Crystal
Was moderately sized and offered a nice shower and strong aircon. The room lights, air conditioning and fan are controlled from a digital panel on the wall of the room. Staff were warmand friendly . If you drive , please do not return too late to the hotel S the parking lots full up quickly and there are certainly insufficient parking lots to accommodate all guests . I would recommend a stay here if you like to spend hours and hours shopping at nearby Funan Centre , Peninsula Plaza or Raffles City.

Room tip: Try parking in the car park early .
Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jeane Lim, General Manager at Grand Park City Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear wandermust2018,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our cosy guestroom and appreciated the convenience of our locale. Thank you for your positive experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,
Jeane Lim

Reviewed 10 May 2021

Love the location of this Grand Park Hotel. Tucked away in a quiet corner of the civic district, it offers easy access to lots of heritage spots in the area.
Room was stylish and comfortable. The slight premium on having a bath in the washroom was well worth it.

Only hiccup that could have been better was the app check-in function. Should consider integrating all e-booking and room control features more tightly into the app.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel