Was a real hastle this trip (4th) to just book a room from 7am to 7pm without their system wanting to charge a full 2 days. ie 2pm to the previous day till 10am then 2pm till the next day when we just wanted the Day use of the room.
Check in was Pathetically slow even though there were only 5 persons checking in or out. Over 48 minutes to get to the counter then another 30 minutes sorting out the Day Room Hire even though I had confirmed by 2 emails my requirements. Check out was painfully slow too.
However the Rooms and facilities all make up for the above minor hastle.
Love this place to stay with its great pool and fitness facility, bars and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore