I stayed at the ParkRoyal on Beach Road for one night while I was passing through Singapore on business. I chose the hotel as it was close to my company's office and was easy to get to from the airport downtown area.
While the hotel was fine for what I needed (a place to sleep for a few hours), it wasn't anywhere I would seek out to stay again. It was very run of the mill and didn't really have much of a wow factor to it at all. In saying that the room was comfortable enough and seemed clean.
The breakfast was also a bit of a let down and wasn't worth SGD $38.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discerning travellers will enjoy the hospitality and warmth of our 346 rooms and suites. Spacious yet intimate, this Singapore accommodation is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of getting to know the city. Take in the charming views of quaint shophouses and ethnic shophouses from your room. For your utmost comfort, you'll find a range of handy amenities for all your needs - enjoy the in-room entertainment, which includes cable channels and complimentary in-house movie channels, or share the best of your day with family and friends via high-speed broadband Internet access. Let us pamper you whenever you stay in PARKROYAL's stylish hotel rooms in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL on Beach Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Singapore
- Park Royal Singapore
- Park Royal Hotel Singapore