8 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$215
PricelineUS$235
Destinia.comUS$271
4,044 results
All reviews orchid club arab street ginger restaurant haji lane kampong glam singapore flyer duty manager bugis junction the club lounge swimming pool great pool concierge staff suntec city superior room late check pleasant stay mrt stations
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Hi Parkroyal Beach Road.

I booked a 1 night stay on your hotel dated on 5th Aug 2022-6th Aug 2022.

Me & my husband had a really wonderful experience. Starting from our check in process. It was so smooth & our room was ready upon us reaching. That's a bonus point. The staff over the counter, named Allen (the one who check us in),he was very polite & friendly. He briefted us in a professional way, making us comfortable & we felt very welcoming. His service deserve a 5 star!

Earlier, I wrote an email to the hotel on the morning of 5th Aug, requesting for a complimentary cake as a surprise for my husband's birthday.
As it was a last minute request(considering it was a few hours before our check in), I would'nt expect the hotel to accede to my request. But I was wrong. They acknowledged my email & assured me that they would definately sent a cake upon our checking in, & they did! It really made my husband day.
And the fact that your Guest Service Team who is on duty, named Ray Kok did a follow up after that, we were really impressed by his service.

Not to mention, he personally called us via the hotel phone, to remind us about our breakfast the next day. As it was a busy period (National Day week + weekend), Ray mention that it might be a full house & advice us to come down earlier to avoid the crowd. His gesture may look unimportant, but his service is definately beyond our expectations, & we really appreciate it a lot!

I would really recommend Parkroyal Hotel to my families & friends! One of the best hotel experience in Singapore!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Linda Huh, Owner at PARKROYAL on Beach Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 8 August 2022

Parkroyal has been one of my favourite hotel in Singapore and this is my 3rd stay with Parkroyal at Beach rd. The hotel is clean, and the reason why we came back again is because of the big and spacious deep pool as we can enjoy our snorkeling gears.

There is also many good eateries around. It will be a perfect location for the tourists as the train station is just 5-10 mins away from the hotel, city center is 1 station away.

I stayed for 2 nights on this stay however this time round, I can see the lack of customer service during our check in and check out process. Requested for an hour late check out but wasn't allowed to do so. The concierge team was also seen as unfriendly.

Reviewed 5 August 2022

I enjoyed the gym and its proximity to the pool. Breakfast was good with lots of choice though western cooked breakfast was not as good quality as some hotels but good none the less. The coffee machines were in need of constant refill but was attended to as well as could be expected but a third machine is needed to cope with demand. Good central location that is not on too much of a busy road with subway very close by.

Date of stay: August 2022

Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Try other hotels with the same cost. Poor staff from check in to check out. Smell construction paint everywhere. No amenity and shower gel filled up even asked.
In room carpet is dirty and full of dusts.
Avoid this hotel and try other places with the same price.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 1 August 2022

Very smooth and quick check in service. Good location. However, the surrounding area is under construction and takes a detour to get back to the hotel. This is nothing to do with the hotel however is good to note you may need to walk a bit more.

Room tip: Room above average. However, need to request an extra roll of toilet paper as there's only half a roll when we check into our room.