2 people are viewing this hotel
US$46
Booking.comUS$63
Trip.comUS$65
getaroom.comUS$77
All reviews bencoolen street little india bugis market taxi stand bus stop is just budget hotel walking distance mrt station convenient location mini fridge clean hotel rain shower rochor shopping channels cons
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2019

I tried this place after staying at another very well-known but now-shabby budget hotel in the Bugis area. The Summer View's deluxe rooms with a street view are on the small side, but sparkling clean.

The big advantage is the location on Bencoolen St.; a few minutes from the Rochor MRT station, a few minutes farther to Bugis station. Two main bus stops are just across the street, as is the busy Albert food court, where I went for breakfast. The hotel offers breakfast and lunch service.

The National Museum is within walking distance, as is Bugis Village and its shopping malls. I've even walked back from the National Gallery.

The staff are helpful with info about which buses to take to get to Chinatown and destinations such as the Asian Civilizations Museum.

The hotel is on the route of the shuttle bus from the airport, which stops in front of it, and it has a taxi stand as well. I plan to stay there again on my next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank blokototerminous
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

I discovered Summer View Hotel in Instagram. It was a chic hotel with a modern look, clean lines, relaxing color scheme of brown and white and modest amenities. I especially enjoyed the happy tray complete with chips, cup noodles and tissue, which were all for free. Basic amenities were present. As a Christian, I was amazed to see a Bible in the desk. The location is convenient as it is near Rochor and Bencoolen stations, as well as walking distance to Bugis area. A huge kudos to the Housekeeping for always keeping the room clean (I stayed for 5 days). Value for money and well recommended. I will definitely stay here again next time I go to SG.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kellysupergirl
Reviewed 2 April 2019

The hotel is surrounded by anything you need for daily amenities; 7-11, halal local and fast food restaurants (good news for Muslim travelers!), and MRT station (Rochor St.) are just a walk away.

Bugis Street, Little India, Kampung Glam can be reached by foot if you decide to enjoy the environment around instead of taking MRT.

The staffs were super nice. Especially the receptionist man who always smiling and willing to help. And also the lady at the hotel cafe. I was touched that she was very considerate to tell me that the meals prepared at that time were halal/Muslim friendly, so I wouldn't be worried. Thanks! Shout out to them.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed for just one night but were impressed by our room on the 7th floor. We had decent sized twin beds & there was still plenty of room. The shower was immaculate with a decent range of freebies. The hospitality tray in the room offered water, pot noodle and crisps & possibly more?
Very close to Bugis night market but we found it a bit difficult to find approaching from Bugis MRT. Had a taxi to Changi the next morning which was easy and at an OK price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

We had 3 nights in Summer View! Hotel is nice and clean. Breakfast is good. The room; especially the bed clothes and towels are very clean.Pleasant staff members. Highly recommended.Will definitely book again when we visit singapore for the next time..

Date of stay: December 2018