“Didn't happen”

Singapore Pub Crawl
Ranked #10 of 155 Nightlife in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Singapore Pub Crawl is Singapore's only pub crawl which takes place every week! Go on an adventure and discover Singapore's best and hidden nightspots. Meet new people and make new friends. Join in the locals, expats and fellow travellers as they party through Singapore's famous nightlife strips every week. Enjoy free shots and exclusive drink deals at every bar. Walk into the club like a VIP for free. It has to be on your bucketlist!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The pub crawl did not happend at all. I was not even infored for it. Moreover, I did not get my refund as well.

1  Thank Purva D

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great fun. Met some nice people. Decent bars. Friendly organisers. Would highly recommend to any travellers.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very enthusiastic guides, great pubs and a good time. Would recommend this to anyone that enjoys drinks and conversation with people from all over the world.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

well run, fun, and staff did a great job keeping everyone safe and also very entertained.
Give it a go !!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My first ever pub crawl experience and it won’t be my last. Honestly, was a little hesitant at first as I didn’t think it was something that locals like myself embark on. But after reading some great reviews and some of the raves of my colleagues I knew I had to give it a shot!

Crew leaders and organisers were professional, patient thou I was running a little past 8pm (when they usually set off from the meeting point) and most importantly knew what giving one a night to remember meant. I thought being on a pub crawl involved partying with a massive group. However, SPC proved that smaller intimate groups also result in the same amount of fun or more!!

Shoutout to the Singapore Pub Crawl on my wonderful experience!! Cheers