Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$35.90
from US$68.80
from US$119.50
4,739 results
All reviews lory loft high flyers show waterfall aviary lorry loft penguin feeding penguin coast tram ride different species singapore zoo night safari must visit place public transport flamingos aviaries boon hawk ostrich
Reviewed 19 January 2011

The birdpark follows the same concept as the zoo and the night safari. One can explore the park by one own, take a ride with a "train" and see some good animal shows.
Just like the other parks the number of animals is limited however the presentation is excellent. Staff is friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. The drinks and deserts at the restaurants are good but the food is average and pricey.

All in all a good one time experience.

Date of experience: January 2011
Reviewed 8 January 2011

After reading a bunch of glowing reviews on this site, I put down the Jurong Bird Park as a not-miss. I ended up pretty disappointed. It's basically just an average zoo with nothing but birds. The walk-in aviaries were fun, but they were quite small and there weren't that many birds around (or maybe they were all hiding?), so I didn't get any sort of sensation of being in an enclosed forest. In fact I walked around the waterfall one for quite awhile without seeing any birds at all. I think just as many birds fly above my head in an average visit to a park. There are a few other birds in cages, but it's not really more exciting than seeing the few birds at the zoo if you're planning on going. Plus, the park is quite a hike outside of town (took me 40 min from my hotel, including having to take a taxi from the subway station). I would say skip it unless you have a lot of time. Also, a previous commenter mentioned even people who didn't like birds would love it - so not true. I usually love birds and zoos and I was lukewarm. Finally, if you are going to KL definitely skip this - I thought their bird park was much better with birds wandering out in the open everywhere and aviaries with many more birds to see.

Date of experience: December 2010
1  Thank Wanderer2342
Reviewed 5 January 2011

Compared to night safari, it's considerably cheap.
Make sure you check the schedules of attractions (shows and feeding time). Some of them are very fun and interesting. (Except the penguins feeding show, as there were no seats, not much space, but too many people. A great disadvantage to short people).

I didn't really like the restaurants inside the park, there wasn't much choice and information in the brochures. I saw a family bringing boxed meals from home and ate there, and I regretted I didn't do the same.

Date of experience: December 2010
Reviewed 23 December 2010

Cinderella's sister to the more glamorous and famous Singapore Zoo (and Night Safari), I actually much preferred the Bird Park because it's not so crowded. Birds also don't smell as bad as most of the animals LOL.

Plenty of lovely feathered friends to see and animal shows as entertaining as the Zoo's. The Park is being upgraded so it's looking more like the Zoo -- refreshed displays and "designer look" safari decor. Great treat for adults and kids alike.

1  Thank soulbiker
Reviewed 1 December 2010

This was a really nice bird park. Here you can look at many birds and the park is very clean. Its a huge park with two different bird shows.
the park even has a train that goes around the park, here you can look at birds from every high u want.
Enjoy this park - the birds are pretty and happy here. Good service and friendly keepers here.

1  Thank AndreaKrsand