Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$15.22
from US$499.73
from US$391.94
More Info
All reviews huge mall pan pacific food court shopping mall hop on hop food outlets wealth fountain adidas cinema esplanade mrt orchard
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

For me it was just big, I mean hugely big, and very confusing. I am sure if you want to ‘shop till you drop’ it’s great but I just hated the whole experience. Have to say the wide corridors are wide enough to accommodate lots of seats for weary people like me.... as it is there must be a commercial reason for only having seating where you have to buy refreshments.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank RogerN406
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

We went there for our duck tour. This is huge mall and finding our shop took us a while. However, one of the mall security persons helped us in finding the way. We took a taxi to our hotel but getting one here is tough especially during closing hours of office.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank SRKK2013
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

Nice big mall with interesting food venues but many of the stores are the same as you’d see in America and around the world. Not a lot of unique offerings.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank pattiprto
Reviewed 25 January 2020

This place is on the Downtown blue line and is where all the tech stuff is. My son found a few Japanese animation shops here and bought some very cool manga models. Plenty of places to eat here and just great to walk around and see what's happening.

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank alpatdunc
Reviewed 23 January 2020

For you who loves shopping, you can come and walk from tower 1 to 5, there are some nice clothing shops and many choices of food to eat as well... I love so many foods there... Also the decor for every season is available in atrium, nice!
Many people also go to the wealth fountain...
This place is also convenient because the MRT station is there!

Date of experience: January 2020