“Better for people watching than shopping as all a bit seedy.”
Review of Lucky Plaza

Lucky Plaza
Ranked #117 of 837 things to do in Singapore
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Lucky Plaza is a low end shopping Mall that has a lot of shady looking shops selling low quality (possibly copy) products. I went on a Sunday and so the place was packed with the local housemaid and nanny community... I had a quick look but didn't stay long. If you want to shop properly there are plenty of far better Mall's around Singapore... Like Suntec City and Marina Square next door to the hotel I was staying in at Marina Bay, and the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

A lot of shops looks sketchy and one of them, selling electronic stuff scammed us by selling us a fake product. Definitely not a tourist friendly place.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

It's more back to basic so you get to see stuff you don't have at home. Jewelry was very keenly priced and open to negotiation - I bought a nice pearl and diamond piece. There were loads of bag shops, chocolate shops, etc but just fun to wander. Food court more authentic we had some nice duck and rice.

1  Thank Dnaray
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Lucky Plaza is a shopping mall\centre on Orchard Road. It has approximately 500 shops\stalls, and is like S'pore shopping 20 years ago. Don't be afraid to bargain, it's part of the game here. Perfume is one of the things to buy here, the prices are usually good, as in Chinatown, if not, bargain harder. Be more careful about electronic, you will usually get better products im SimLim.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I had the misfortune of needing an urgent repair to my iPhone and landed up at Cyber Jip. I should have asked for a quote as they claimed it was repaired with a hefty bill of $500 which I paid as I just needed the phone working. Within four days, surprise, the phone is worse and on return to Australia I had it properly repaired for $90 and they showed me the dodgy work done by Cyber Jip. Put simply, theft and taking advantage of someone they knew was not possible to bring it back and complain. Lesson learned!

1  Thank Wingz64