Open today: 10:00 pm - 3:00 am
Review Highlights
Great Place to Spend Saturday Night

One the biggest and most popular nightclubs in Clark Quay Singapore. The ambience is great. We went... read more

Reviewed 20 February 2024
vikhyat_shah
New Delhi, India
via mobile
Corporate event awesome blast!

I recently had a corporate event at Zouk, and I have to say, it was an absolute blast! The venue... read more

Reviewed 29 April 2024
Dreamer00640512722

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from S$38.85
from S$20.00
from S$86.02
from S$31.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Went out with couple of friends, it was decent but not great. It has an young crowd with pretty good djs playing.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Zouk is a place for your option to hang out nightlife. There is buy-in package. Men and Women not same price check with them beforehand. In club there are separate zones to enjoy, EDM, lounge and etc.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Aom T
Reviewed 31 May 2016

First of all, congratulations on keeping your terrible reputation, Zouk Singapore!!

I was in singapore for weekend holiday when your Jubilee Anniversary party took place. I arrived at the venue a little bit over 11PM with such enthusiasm. Having waiting at the understandably long queue, the 'bouncer' or outdoor staff asked for my passport.

I showed him my physical driving license card and a copy of my passport which fiie/pic I have on my phone. This man-who seemed to be in charge in that pre-entry ticket queue- turned me down saying I have to get my passport to get into their venue. As if the Driving license and the passport pic on my phone which data are matched were not good enough.

I've been to some Singaporean clubs like Avalon, Fashion TV club, and a few other clubs scattered around the city and NONE OF THEM have this disappointing policy and attitude.

I left the place feeling both terribly mad and relief--because Zouk obviously does not worth my money or excitement. You need to fix your policy and do your homework.

I went to FTV and another couple of clubs/bars in Clark Quay and had a blast!

Having said that, I think it is best NOT TO visit this Zouk thingie for the time being-or ever.

8  Thank beaulife
ZoukSG, Manager at Zouk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We adhere to rules on identification checking for security reasons. For all overseas guests, a physical passport is required for entry. We thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

This was my first experience of clubbing in Singapore and it didn't disappoint.

We arrived around 10 pm were there were not much people yet. We paid for our tickets, got stamped, left our bags in the counter and went out to get some pre-drinks. We came back at past 12 and there were huge crowds outside the place already.

Music were blasting and people are just having fun. It was such a nice night out that I will truly remember!! I will be back!! Probably, less intoxicated this time so I could give a feedback on how the place looks inside. Haha. 😉

5  Thank ChenzelMae
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

The historic club is still great. Party all night, different dance floors, great music. Come here with friends. Prepare for higher prices, but its worth it.

1  Thank MonacoFreiliCH