Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Place to Spend Saturday Night

One the biggest and most popular nightclubs in Clark Quay Singapore. The ambience is great. We went... read more

Reviewed 20 February 2024
vikhyat_shah
New Delhi, India
via mobile
Corporate event awesome blast!

I recently had a corporate event at Zouk, and I have to say, it was an absolute blast! The venue... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Dreamer00640512722

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from S$38.85
from S$20.00
from S$86.02
from S$28.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Ventured here after dinner and drinks, great way to finish off the night. You have to pay cover charge which entitles you to 2 drinks. There are 4 rooms in total, one main large area with a platform and djs booth, then upstairs with smaller dance area, the 3rd and 4th room and next to one another. The 3rd is also another smaller dance area while the 4th was more of a VIP area where you have to buy a bottle for the table. Mixture of music was played from hip hop, EDM, pop and dnb. Fav place was when Mija played in the main room, mixture of music. Great place to just dance and boogie with friends. Could do with a schedule and explanation of what is on and music played in each rooms.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Sue_Mills82
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Had a great night with friends, security stopped me at 4am as i tired to leave claiming that I had stolen a bottle I tried to carry out with me. They treated me like a criminal which I absolutely did not deserve, the security carried themselves as if they were above the law, absolute disgrace to an otherwise great experience, they treated me as if I was a criminal instead of trying to solve the issue together with me.

Otherwise, drinks were fairly priced, dance floor extremely packed which was to be expected, however after they ruined the end of my night I'm not too sure, perhaps after the issue with a recent Dj, they would like to tarnish their reputation more extensively.

I believe that there are other places in Singapore that might give off a better experience than this.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Went out with couple of friends, it was decent but not great. It has an young crowd with pretty good djs playing.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Zouk is a place for your option to hang out nightlife. There is buy-in package. Men and Women not same price check with them beforehand. In club there are separate zones to enjoy, EDM, lounge and etc.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Aom T
Reviewed 31 May 2016

First of all, congratulations on keeping your terrible reputation, Zouk Singapore!!

I was in singapore for weekend holiday when your Jubilee Anniversary party took place. I arrived at the venue a little bit over 11PM with such enthusiasm. Having waiting at the understandably long queue, the 'bouncer' or outdoor staff asked for my passport.

I showed him my physical driving license card and a copy of my passport which fiie/pic I have on my phone. This man-who seemed to be in charge in that pre-entry ticket queue- turned me down saying I have to get my passport to get into their venue. As if the Driving license and the passport pic on my phone which data are matched were not good enough.

I've been to some Singaporean clubs like Avalon, Fashion TV club, and a few other clubs scattered around the city and NONE OF THEM have this disappointing policy and attitude.

I left the place feeling both terribly mad and relief--because Zouk obviously does not worth my money or excitement. You need to fix your policy and do your homework.

I went to FTV and another couple of clubs/bars in Clark Quay and had a blast!

Having said that, I think it is best NOT TO visit this Zouk thingie for the time being-or ever.

Date of experience: May 2016
8  Thank beaulife
ZoukSG, Manager at Zouk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We adhere to rules on identification checking for security reasons. For all overseas guests, a physical passport is required for entry. We thank you for your understanding.