Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Place to Spend Saturday Night

One the biggest and most popular nightclubs in Clark Quay Singapore. The ambience is great. We went... read more

Reviewed 20 February 2024
vikhyat_shah
New Delhi, India
via mobile
Corporate event awesome blast!

I recently had a corporate event at Zouk, and I have to say, it was an absolute blast! The venue... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Dreamer00640512722

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from S$38.85
from S$20.00
from S$86.02
from S$28.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We ended up here after visiting Attica for free drinks on ladies night. By around midnight the club was VERY full and everyone was having a great time. Good music.

Date of experience: July 2017
6  Thank BiancaR86
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Wanted to experience some good music and was not disappointed. The music was great and the crowd was into it. Admission was $40 SGD for men and $30 for women but we each received $30 of drink coupons.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing pub. We were surprised when Hardwell was a special DJ! Totally worth it! Must go in Singapore for party at Clark Quay.

Being one of the most famous pubs - it is crowded and also pretty expensive. But the ambience and the music makes up for it. Pretty good security as well. Go on friday or saturday for best party.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I went clubbing here on a recent trip to Asia as it was named one of the best clubs in the world so i wanted to check it out. I used to do more clubbing in my younger days but i still like to go once in a while. In the weeks leading up to my trip i was watching to see who the DJ would be and it happened to be someone i liked alot. I was excited to come here, I think the entrance fee was $35 SGD which came with drink vouchers for the same amount. I had a great time and thought it was cool that Zouk and Phuture were connected by a hallway and you could bounce back forth as you please. Phuture was pretty cool playing some EDM and top 40 with hip hop. Zouk was much bigger and is where the the headliner DJ played. The only complaint i had was that alcohol is very expensive but it is normal for Singapore. I also like that they moved Zouk to Clarke Quay where there is tons of food and drinks in the area so you could definitely make a night out of coming here. I will definitely come back when visit Singapore again.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

One of the better night clubs with a strong pedigree and entertainment culture

Recommended strongly for the young at heart

Date of experience: May 2017